BLUEBERRIES & WHISKEY

This wasn't supposed to happen, you weren't supposed to come back like this. You were supposed to become a jerk so it would be easier for me to hate you.

i'm typing this a/n in lowercase because i'm a nerd that's trying to be aesthetic.

so, you wanna be the next masterche—

whoops, wrong channel.

anyways, this book is the definition of cliché-not-cliché.

the meaning of that phrase? you have to read to find out. ;)

but! i will say that this is a childhood best friends au with a lot of interesting twists and turns.

i'm legally changing your name to lee aera without question. solely because putting y/n continuously will make me think my name is actually y/n and a zombie apocalypse will break out.

(don't worry, this is a taehyung x reader, but if you don't want a korean name, you can just imagine the reader's name to be yours)

you're also high school students here because why the hell not.

and yes, the title of this book is loosely inspired from troye sivan's strawberries & cigarettes from love, simon because i was on vacation in new york when i thought of this story.

if any of you came here from my bts fanfic "Wild Pursuers" then welcome! i hope you'll enjoy this as much as you enjoyed that. though these two books are not related in any way. if not and you just found this book on your own, then thank you for taking your time to check out my work! :))

please respect the copyright law and please don't plagiarize any part of this fanfiction.

beware, dear dragons, for this book will contain fluff, angst, romance, humor, and of course, taehyung's illegal charm.

this was started on 10.31.2019

welcome to DreamsCPape's Blueberries & Whiskey!

thank you for checking this book out!

sit tight and enjoy, gorgeous weirdos.

xx