No way!

I was dragged into a small dark room. I could barely make out the voices of Dean and...Roman! All of a sudden, Seth barged in the door, and pinned me against the wall. "All we want, is a favor Nikki." He uttered into her ear as he ripped off her shirt. He smirked, looking down at her bra. She would never admit it, but Amid the fear she felt, and her longing for John, she had always wanted a 'take-charge' guy. she whimpered out a cry for John, as Seth began Wrestling with her pants. She shed a tear as Roman and Dean approached closer. All she wanted was John. Where was he? As her bra was unhooked, she stood topless with nothing but her panties on. She whispered to Seth, "what do you want from Me?" in a pitiful voice as he pulled her even closer. "This." he said as he pawed his way into her vagina, putting his fingers in her. "JOHN!" Nikki screamed at the top of her lungs. "Look Nikki," said Roman "we want our title, get it from John, and we'll leave you alone, and you can be with Seth. haven't you ever wanted a real man?" they smirked as Seth dropped is pants and entered her. Nikki cried out and after 5-6 thrusts John burst through the door and began unloading on the sheild members. Nikki collapsed on the floor crying covered in semen. John saw her and began to cry as well. He helped her into his coat and carried her out.