XVII.

Amber's POV

"What?" His voice is filled with disbelief and he looks almost pale.

"I don't know why I kept it from you bu-"

"Fucking bullshit!" He shouts before getting out the car and I follow. "You cant just show up fucking years after everything and say 'Hey you've got a child. Forgot to tell you.' Like what the fuck is that Amber?" Harry's so pissed and I haven't seen him this angry. Ever.

To be completely honest, I was not expecting him to react like this.

"You're so full of shit." He hollers and I only stand there, my head hanging low in shame.

"Please just-"

"Go on and fucking explain cause God I am going insane." He cuts me off again and I get a bit angry.

"Hey! Just because I made a wrong decision doesn't mean you have the right to make me your punching bag." I begin and he starts pacing back and forth on the sidewalk. "You were being such a asshole around the time I got pregnant and I just thought you wouldn't want to get involved." I pick at my fingers.

"You mean to tell me because I was acting a ass, you left me out of my daughters life!?" He screams and I nod.

"I honestly can not believe you!" He slams his fist on the hood of the car. "Tell me I am being pranked! C'mon Ashton, you can come out now!" He sarcastically says and I roll my eyes.

"I am not pranking you. Harlot is your daughter. I just didn't know what to do and a few months later Ryan came in and things just changed and I didn't have anyone.." I continue to ramble until my voice slowly fades out.

"Oh fuck that." He glares at me. "You are so.." His voice trails off and he takes a deep breath. "Where is she?"

I am sure Anne will be so pleased when she finds out. I know how badly she wanted many grandchildren. She got one but knowing that I kept one from her, she'll want to have my head more than Harry does now.

"At home." I stare at him in confusion.

"Get in the car." Harry deeply says and I don't second it as I get in.

He speedily drives down the road after I tell him the address. Harry runs stop signs and lights not bothering if he would get a ticket or not.

When we arrive before I cant even unbuckle my seat belt and is already going towards the front door and I speed up my actions to keep up with the tornado that is him.

Harry ferociously bangs on the door and Aaron opens it. His mouth is agape and he is clearly confused as Harry pushing past him.

"What?-" Ryan is befuddled.

Harry steps into the foyer searching around the house before heading up the stairs.

"Harry wait!" I brush past Ryan and follow Harry, Ryan now hot on my heels.

He barges into every room before he comes to the last one which is Harlot's. "Harry don't." I try and he steps in and I rush after him but he closes the door in my face and I hear the lock click.

Fuck.

Harry's POV

I could call Amber so many names in the book. I am beyond pissed. I feel like my head and heart is gonna burst all at once and it causes this stupid feeling that I hate.

I don't think I'd be as pissed as I am if I wouldn't have had this need to have a daughter. When I was younger all I wanted was a daughter. I am very blessed to be with my son now but its something about having a girl child. I just, I just cant explain it.

I step inside of Harlot's room and she has her headphones in and has a few papers layed out on her bed. She's so beautiful. She's everything and more than what I imagined my daughter to be like.

Her hair is blonde but slightly brown and she has these clear green crystal like eyes. She's perfect.

"Hi." I coo, kneeling at the side of her bed.

"Um.." She pulls out her ear buds and searches around her room. "Who the hell are you?" She questions and instead of scolding her, I let out a laugh.

"I am Harold, but you can call me Harry." I respond and the confusion on her face grows intensely. "Or perhaps dad."

"Mom!" She shouts and goes darting for the door, unlocking it and running out into Amber's arms. "Mom, who is he?"

Amber takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. She continues to stroke Harlot's hair attempting to soothe her. "He.." She opens her eyes. "That man is your real father." Amber reluctantly admits.

"Amber what the hell are you talking about?" Ryan steps forward and I cant help the smirk that is growing on my lips.

"You heard her, the kid is mine." I say staring him down.

"You-You're kidding right?" He stutters and he sounds out of breath. "Babe?" He pushes when she doesn't answer him. "This.. This cant be real. You're lying." He is clearly in denial as he rushes down the stairs

"I wish I was." She sadly says to herself and I frown a bit.

I move closer to the two, wrapping my arms around them. Amber tenses a little but relaxes into it soon, Harlot standing there confused and scared and I don't blame her.

I dont believe this is happening but it seems like when I am with Amber some crazy shit always happens anyway. I guess I should be use to it by not but I am most definitely not.

A/N

I know the time frame doesn't add up but I don't really care lol but I'm so tired and so sorry its shit and a really late update because I had a photoshoot today and I'm so tired. But thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and stuff lol x I love yall! x And I know I've never wrote that they've had sex but they did I just didn't write it lol