CHAPTER 2

As my eyes locked on Tyler, I couldn't help but to scan his body from head to toe. He looked absolutely delicious. Whoa, ok Rayna stop thinking like that you only met him mere hours ago. His eyes were scanning the cafeteria, his eyes finally landed where I was sitting at. He briefly looked at me and a small smile formed on his lips. He gave a small wave and I waved back. Then he turned away and left.

TYLERS P.O.V

I had already taught my first three classes of the day, I still hadn't seen her. Maybe she didn't take American History but as far as I knew it was a requirement class for all seniors. Wait maybe she isn't a senior but her locker was in senior hall. I shouldn't be thinking about her she is a student and I am a teacher. I mean I am only 22, I graduated from this hell hole, I mean school 3 years ago. I have changed a lot since high school. I'm not the same scrawny boy with glasses, with brown shaggy hair, that was a twig who couldn't even lift fifty pounds. My teeth weren't straight then either. I have changed a lot in the three years. I had learned to bench press and that it was a gradual process. I had worn braces for two years, I had gotten lasik eye surgery to correct my vision. I don't even know that guy from high school anymore, that guy is long history gone. I had gotten bullied here when I went here those guys wouldn't even recognize me now. I kept telling myself during my senior year I was going to change not for everyone else but for myself. Some people who don't know me would say I'm cocky. I would say its confidence. I have to be after what I went through in high school. That is why I have a blog I give advice to people on how to handle the bullies.

I was lost in thought and didn't ever hear the warning bell ring. As I got up I walked over to the whiteboard and wrote American History in the middle and Mr. Morris underneath. Students started coming in and taking their seats. They weren't assigned yet but where they sit today is where they will sit for the rest of the year.

I hadn't even turned around yet, but I had a feeling she was in here. As I turned around there walking in with another guy and a girl (wait is that her boyfriend?) I shouldn't care I'm a teacher, and she is a student. Her hair was pulled in a messy bun. She was wearing a pair of dark skinny jeans with a black tank top with a dark blue 3/4 quarter sleeve top that she had tied around her waist. She was wearing a pair of black flats. She had on a cross necklace with a black leather cord as the chain with a silver Celtic cross. She had on a pair of simple silver hoops on to finish her look. Her look was simple yet she looked like a million dollars

Luckily her and the two others she walked in with sat up front. She sat in the middle of the other two. She was directly across from me. How did I not notice the thick black glasses that covered her beautiful blue eyes. She didn't have an ounce of make up on her, she was stunning. There was a scent over whelming my nostrils. It was a warm vanilla scent with a hint of jasmine with a mixture of dark chocolate. It smelled absolutely divine. It smelled so good I could eat her up.

The bell rang, I stood up and introduced myself. " Good afternoon class my name is Mr. Morris, this is my first year teaching so welcome to American History. Now I will call names and you will stand up and introduce yourselves. Alex Baker, Chad Dawson, Erica Harris." I kept calling names but none were her. Finally I called "Rayna Reynolds". She stood up and said, " I'm Rayna, I'm 17, I'm a honor student and I play volleyball for the varsity team." I knew that was her name, she had told me earlier that day by her locker. What surprised me was that she played volleyball varsity at that. It didn't surprise me that she was an honor student. I could give her a "B or a C", then she could have private tutoring sessions with me. Was I really that mean.... maybe. I might be if I wanted quality time with her. Suddenly I was drawn out of my thoughts with a student asking, "Are we going to do anything or are you going to keep eye raping Rayna?" I looked at the guy sitting next to Rayna, for a student he was a smart ass and I do not like smart asses. I asked the guy," What was your name again?" He replied, " Levi Johnston, Rayna's future boyfriend." He looked over at Rayna and winked. That just pissed me off more. " Ok Levi, since you are so talkative you can pass out the class outline and read it aloud to the class." "What the hell man we are 17 and 18 year olds we are not 5 and 6 year olds." "Levi you can go to the principles office for cursing." Levi replied. " Do you want me to go for cursing or do you want me to go because Iam a threat to you to get to Rayna?" Levi whispered the last part to Mr. Morris as he walked by but loud enough for me to hear also since I was sitting right next to Levi. As Levi walked by Mr. Morris, he flipped him off while stalking out of the class slamming the door behind him. Levi really is a bad ass I thought to myself and why was he accusing Mr. Morris of checking me out..