Take me back

Well take me back to the time I saw Draco on the platform. I couldn't help myself but all I could do was stare at him. The way the sunlight reflected off his beautiful blonde hair. Why was I in love with the Draco Malfoy. I mean I already had a perfect boyfriend, or so I thought.

Ronald must have realized my staring. So he came up beside me and gave me the slightest kiss on the check. I couldn't help but blush. The he slipped his big hand by my small little hand. I jerked my hand away, not even thinking at all about his love for me. Ronald just grabbed my trunk without saying a word and I got on the train. I was trying to look for an empty compartment. I found compartment number 11, but still to this day I wish that I picked a different one.
Then what seem for ages I sat alone. But than finally Ronald and Harry came back from putting away their trunks. "What took you guys so long?"
"Sorry, there was a long line of people. " Harry was the only one that talked.
But then Ron finally decided to open his mouth and say, " The reason it took so long is because Draco Malfoy had to put a hex on people's trunks. "
But that was all that was spoken for the majority of the trip to Hogwarts. But, then there was a terrifying scram coming from the compartment behind us.