2

[A/n: i'll publish the first three parts. i'm so lively today]

-----

You raised your head when the car suddenly stopped.

Looking at the sorroundings, the front door of the car suddenly opened.

'The devil finally went out.'

You noticed that you stopped in front of a mansion.

'Wow. Is this a palace?'

You didn't get out of the car. You even don't know what to do. You tried to find the guy but he's nowhere to be seen.

Until the door to your seat suddenly opened and someone pulled your hair out.

"Fvck!!!" You cursed as your body fell on the ground.

The guy was now dragging you. Literally dragging you on your hair.

You tried to pull your hair back but his hands were too strong that you can't even retrieve some strand of your hair.

Your body started to have scratches so you just concentrated on avoiding scratches. Moving your body from side to side while shouting. Hoping he would release your hair.

'I wonder how he made my Tita believe that he's kind'

"Ooops. I thought you're too lazy to walk." He suddenly stopped as he releases your hair strands. Throwing them somewhere as if it was just a dirty mess that touches his hand.

You look at him madly while breathing heavily. Anger was starting to rage inside you again.

"Stand and go to my office now." You raised an eyebrow.

"I won't. I'm going home now." You said.

The man looked at you with a deadly gaze. But you didn't listen. Instead, you stood up not to follow his orders but to take the opposite ways. You're really serious about what you said 'I'm going home now' even you really don't know how to go home.

Hissing in pain because of the scratches on your body, you slowly walked away from the evil man. And that was the most stupid thing you ever did for this night.

"As if, I will let you go." You suddenly felt your feet off the ground. Until your stomach hit someone's shoulder as you heard the most deadly statement you ever heard.

"What the hell!! You!!! Let me go!!!" You moved as messy as you can. Thinking that the evil man will let you go but he's just so strong.

Looking at the floor, you noticed that you two of you entered the mansion. A bunch of bodyguard's feet met your eyes as you can't see their faces.

The man just lifted you with his one arm.. And shoulder.

Your stomach started to ache because of the evil man's shoulder as well as the scratches from your body. And the bruise on your leg.

'Now tell me, who's kind?'

You hitched in pain as the man dropped you on a couch as if he's just throwing a toy.

Tears were starting to form on your eyes but you forced yourself not to cry. Too afraid to do things that can make him angry.

Based on the sorroundings, you knew that the place where you are right now was his office.

"I didn't expect that you will be such a pain in the ass."he sharply said as if he was throwing daggers on you.

You didn't talk. You don't even know what to say. Then the man stood in front of you. Resting his hands beside your head, on the couch rest. Seems like cornering you with his muscled arm.