3

You opened your eyes as growling of your tummy waked you up.

You stood up stretching your body. Reminiscing things happened last night.

'Okay. So I'm not dreaming.'

You opened a cabinet in your room and as your surprise, many new clothes were there. And since you're the only girl in that house, you're guessing it was all yours.

Grabbing a pair of oversized shirt and a simple shorts, you ran on the bathroom to change your clothes. Making sure that both doors were locked.

After fixing yourself, you went down the kitchen. About to look for something to eat because you rejected the dinner last night.

Seeing that there's nothing ready-to-eat here aside from a cereal and a milk. You grabbed them as you tiptoed to reach a bowl on the cupboard.

"Hey.. What are you doing?" You almost jumpped when someone suddenly talked and scared the whole out of you.

"Uhm..starving.." You exaggerates as the man named Jungkook chuckled.

"I can eat right?" You asked as they didn't evaluate the rules of you being their hostage. Aside for Jimin's rule of life.

Jungkook nodded.

"I thought Jimin hyung already told you that you're free to do anything that doesn't involve escaping, calling and leaking info's.." You sighed.

"That freak already told me.."

Jungkook snapped at your words.

"Freak?"you nodded and Jungkook pouted. He seemed so affected so you snapped your words back..

"Kidding." He then smiled. And you frowned.

'Seriously? People in this house believes Jimin is a kind man?'

"Enjoy eating.." Jungkook said. You smiled at him then he turned his back to exit the kitchen.

You sat on the dining table with your breakfast. Eating happily with your simple meal, a bunch of seven guys suddenly just walked in seating themselves around you.

You thought they will ask you to go away because they seem to have a meeting but surprisingly, they didn't even ask you to leave.

A better chance for you to get more information about them.

"So...based on Mr. Choi's text message I've retrieved, he will be on Zion's later and will going to stay at the hotel nearby overnight."

Your eyes landed on Namjoon who talked. Showing his skills in hacking technology.

"I already planted bombs and placed some poisons on the glasses, estimating which one Mr. Choi and his guards will use. Jin Hyung helped me shooting the guards down as Jungkook sneaked the bombs and poisons." You're eyes were amazed at how Taehyung stated his works. You imagined how cool are they in doing such things until you remembered they are doing crimes.

"And with the help of Hoseok, I installed a small camera on the reserved unit so we can look after Mr. Choi" Suga stated. Making your eyes amazed again while imagining them working.

"Good job guys.. So how's the plan working?" Jimin asked.

"I'll keep on track with the installed cameras while Hoseok will be the one to inform us when Mr. Choi has arrived." Jimin nodded. Observing if the plan will work or not.