CREEPY STORY #8

Title: That Weird Man

Hi there, My name is Macy and I'm almost kidnapped at the park today.

So, yesterday, I went to the ATM to get my allowance and go shopping. So at the ATM, I saw a man staring at me. His eyes was so creepy, he got no shirt om and was leaning on a traffic light.

I notice him staring at me all creepily but I ignored him. After I got the money, I checked on him and saw him gone. I sighed in relief knowing that the creepy guy is gone. But when I turned my head, I saw him in front of me laughing creepily. So I ran all the way home as fast as I could and I couldn't tell if he is gaining on me and I hope I'm not.

I reached my house and I'm still scared and traumatized about that. Those man's eyes are literally scary and his face is really creepy. I cannot stand it. After all of that, I just rest and get ready for a jog tommorow.

---------------IN THE MORNING----------------

I was already wearing jogging pants and a T-shirt and put some headphones on.

The park is the only place I jog in. I was jogging and didn't notice that I was in the part of the park where there are no people around. I kept jogging until I noticed a man wearing a jacket covering his face with a hood.

I stared with him almost a minite until he walked towards me but I kept going backwards. He then run and grabbed me. He was squeezing me and I can't get off.

Due to my struggles, the hood went off him and I was shocked when I saw the man's face. It was the man from yesterday at the ATM. He is staring at me again and laughs creepily.

I started crying and he even gave me a kiss on my forehead which made me uncomfortable until I heard a shout. "LET THE LADY GO! OR I WILL SHOOT YOU"

I was relieved the police have arrived and handcuffed him. I was so confused how did they get here. They said that many girls who jog or walk passed by here went missing at this exact location so they installed CCTV cameras in the area.

I was so relieved knowing that I was saved by these police and what will happen if they didn't come...