CHAPTER 1

**********************

Cristinia's POV

Gosh my heart is trembling. Cristinieeeeee chill Ok. Chill! I was just a new student in this school. And wait here is my personal information:

Name:Cristinia Viviena Somatya

Age:15

Height: 5.0 feet

I went to the second floor to search for my room.

Atlas! Here's my room. I was about to enter my classroom when somebody approached me. She is some kind of tall but whatever..

"Hi! I'm Misty and your?"

gosh she's beautiful. She got a long black hair and she has a white skin his height is maybe around 5.4 or 5.3 feet. And wait, her name was Misty Hahaha cool name.

"Uhm... I'm Cristinia,"

I answered her softly and gave her a sweet but creepy smile.

"Your name is what?"

She asked me with a confused face. Duh shes kind of a deaf person.

"Cristinia,"

I repeated but now its louder.

"Oh, well can I call you Cris or some kind of nia for short?"

"Well you can call me Nia,"

actually I don't want to be called by my

nickname.

"Hi! Nia, I'm Lorna,"

another girl approached me. She's also tall and beautiful. She has a blonde hair her. Her height was the same as Misty. But their is a problem on her teeth. Its a little bit crooked but still she's pretty. I also gave her a creepy a smile.

"Hi!"

I answered her shortly.

"Uhm are you a 3rd year highschool student student or 4th?"

Misty asked. Well is it not obvious that I was going inside a 4th year highschool classroom when she approached me? Never mind..

"4th year,"

I answered her but still shortly. Well I know she will be my classmate because she look tall and ma-

"Yehey! I got another girl-classmate wohhoo!"

Well I don't know why she's happy having a girl classmate but ughh never mind.

I sat down on my chair. Wow! This classroom is very spacious it also has 3 aircon and big sliding widow with a black blinds. It also has a connection for a wireless projector it also has computers for each person . I sat in front and waited for more classmates. I got bored here I look around and saw a tall still white boy sitting at the back. He's strange because he just kept quite. He also have a dumb sad looking face. well he is not cheering his self up. Beside him is another boy. He is a big fat tall brown pig I mean animal Shet! Damn! I mean human. A teacher went inside the room. Well maybe she will be our adviser. When my classmates saw the teacher they automatically went inside and sat on there seats. Well another boy went inside the classroom. I stared at him. I feel like slow motion..I feel like the time stops when I saw him. After a few seconds my mind is back.

"Hedfrey!?"

I shouted.

*******************

(Find out who is Hedfrey on the next chapter;))