CHAPTER 3

Hedfrey's POV

"Rrriiinnnngggg!!!!!"

My alarm clocked waked me . the first thing that pop out in my mind is Nia.

I can still imagine Nia's dark brown eyes and glorious lips. I really wanted to kiss those lips. We were about to kiss that yesterday but the guard appeared in the wrong time..... Damn you guard! I was laying on my bed still thinking about her. And wait what time is it now...

Oh no!! Im almost late. I took a bath as fast as I could and skip breakfast. I told my driver to drive fast. I wonder if Nia is already at school. As I walk out of the car, I saw Nia at the gate going inside.

"Nia!" I shouted.

"Oh, good morning Frey!" She smirked..

"Uhm... Let go together,"

I asked her.

"O...Ok"

She blushed. I like it when she blushed..... She's cute. When we reach reached the classroom.....

"Nia come over here!"

Misty shouted as she slowly go nearer to Nia.

"It should be us who goes first with you when you arrive here in school,"

Lorna followed Misty. Oh this two girls always destroys my moment with Nia. They are so over protective with Nia. They both are moment breaker Shit!

"KKKRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGG"

Our adviser gathered us inside the classroom. The formation of our seating arrangement is this:

Me. Nia. Misty

Sam. Josh. Lorna

Steve

I can't concentrate.. The teacher just go ..bla bla bla bla bla bla... I just can't wait for snacks time. I would ask Nia to go with me. And i also need to take breakfast. My stomach is twitching.

"KKRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNGG"

"Niagowithmeatthecanteen"

I asked her fast before Misty and Lorna would ask her to.

"Slowly Ok, I don't understand you,"

"Nia go with me at the canteen,"

"Ok,"

She answered. And were about to go out the classroom when Misty and Lorna shouted..

"No!"

"No!"

Misty and Lorna shouted.

"YOU! YOU STOLE NIA AGAIN!!! GGGRRRR"

Nia chuckled.

"Don't worry guys I will be going with you this lunch time!"

Niya told them.

"Promise that BIG GIRL!"

Lorna said with wide eyes.

"Promise!"

We went to the canteen and took my order. Still Nia ate sandwich while I ate a heavy breakfast.

"Nia,"

I broke the silence.

"Yes?"

She answered. I am so nervous to ask her to go with me at the mall tomorrow Saturday.

"Uhm.... Nia can you go on a date with me this Saturday?"

I asked her. Please say yes please!!!

"I mean it some kind of a 'friend date',"

I added. She start blushing again... She smirk and start speaking.. Damn! I'm shaking!!!!

"Ok, When? Where? What time?"

She asked me excitedly. Yes! Wohooo!!! My heart skip a beat....

"I will go with you in going home so that I would know where do you live and I'll fetch you 6:30 pm tomorrow,"

I told her all the details. We head back to the classroom after eating. Well the teachers have an emergency meeting so free time. Nia was chatting with Misty and Lorna while I talked with the boys. I stared Nia the way she talks, the way she laughs, the way she moves and more. I don't want to remove my eyes from hers she is really perfectly imperfect. I love those lips especially when she poute-

"Aha! Now I know where your mind came from. Huh?"

I was surprised and received a punch from Sam on the shoulders. Ouch!

"I was just l-"

"You were just looking at Nia right?"

Sam asked me in a surprising manner.

"N-"

"Not no but yes, your in love with Nia right?"

Josh asked me raising his eyebrows.

"Uhhh-"

"There's no wrong in falling in love with someone anyway because it natural!"

Steve told me. And yes his right... Now I don't know what to answer in there questions.

Nina's POV

I was chatting with Misty and Lorna. They already know that that that I..I... Fffff...a all..Innn.. L..love ...with..h...hi...him.

"Girl, they said that at this age that love thing your talking about is called puppy love,"

Oh Misty is really my dictionary.. Hahaha

"Puppy love?"

I repeated.

"Yes puppy love. That love you've felt would easily fade away so don't really mind it seriously because your still so young. Maybe 5 over Millions of people been together or couples already that started at that stage of love,"

Lorna added. Well my friends are really a genius.