CHAPTER 2

Nia's POV

"Hedfrey?!"

I shouted .

"Hi! Cristinia!"

He greeted. Well ,Hedfrey is my classmate when i was 1st year and become schoolmates when we were in 2nd and 3rd year because we are separated in sections but still in one school.

"Do you know Sam?" He asked me.

"Yup!" I answered him.

"He will be transferring here too."

"Really? Where is he now?"

"He texted and says he is coming."

"Why did you transfer in this sch-" I was cut off by Misty.

"Wait! I think I'm already OP (out of place)." Misty said loudly.

"Yeah! Me too!. You know each other already?" Lorna asked with surprised face.

"Yeah, we are classmates when we are in 1st year and schoolmates when we are in 1st and 2nd year," Hedfrey said with a smiling face.

Once our teacher entered silence filled the air. Our teacher broke the silence.

"Ok let's start our class, first, face your sitmates then introduce yourself. The other one should be listening properly because he or she should be the one to introduce your partner or classmate then vice versa"

damn! why can't we just stand up and go in front then say your name, age, birthday and etc. So hassle! My partner is Lorna.

"Psst Nia, how about we will just write all your information on a paper then I'll also write mine then we will exchange then you will memorise mine and I'll memorise yours."

Lorna suggested. Well that could be.

"Yeah, that would be fine,"

I agreed. I looked at Hedfrey if how his doing. Well he jut keep on laughing with Sam. Damn! His cute.. He has white skin that fits perfectly on his body and uughh his so Damn! Good looking boy! After we've done that, teacher asked who will volunteer to go first I raised my hand silently.

"Yes?"

Teacher pointed me.

"Good morning each and everyone, my partners name is Lorna, her favorite thing are food and books. Her age is 16 her birthday is July 23, 1998."

After that, well I nodded to teacher then took a seat. Lorna also introduce me and so on and so fort.

"Kkkrrrrriiiinnnnggg!"

Saved by the bell. I went to Hedfrey and talked with him. Duh. We are just talking about our personal info.

"So what's the work of your mother?"

He asked me. Well his face staring at my face makes me shiver.

"She's a business women,"

I answered him with a smirk on the face. He moved closer now our face is five inches away from his he was start speaking when Sam appeared out of the blue and appeared between us.

"Hey, why are you guys staring each other? Huh?"

Sam laugh. Sam is shorter than me.

"Don't tell me you two wi-"

Sam haven't continued coz Hedfrey punched him on the shoulders. Woah! That would surely hurts.

"Ouch! What was that for?"