The Ice cream Truck girls

Ahh~ I woke up in my bed. At 9, everyone was awake. They were doing their chores. Or whatever they'd usually be doing. Like, my mom's mom would be making some food. My mom's dad would be taking care of his parents. N, yeah, anyways. I woke up and brushed my teeth, washed my face.

Then I heard it, the sound. The ice cream truck sound. You know kids when it comes to ice cream right? Yeah, I got my 10 dollars. Yeah, for some reason I had my 10 dollars ready their. Like I was expecting it. Even though I never keep 10 dollars. I usually have like 3, or even just 2 and a couple of pennies. But here's the real thing!

No one was out, no one was even their to get some ice cream. They were all doing their own thing. Inside their houses! And the ice cream truck lady. Was chilling on the streets as if she knew I was the only one coming. I got suspicious, but I quickly shrugged it off. I knew my cousin's mom works their and she keeps her kids safe. So she'll probably keep me safe! I shrugged it off like I said. I went up to the ice cream lady. She had a nice attitude towards me! She had the nice hyper voice, and everything! She said "Hello! What would you like for today? We have all sorts off flavors! Like vanilla and strawberry, anything!." She said...I pointed at strawberry. I was shy, and said softly "I'd like that one." I said. "Oh! And by the way we all make our ice cream by heart. We make it with love and affection. By heart am I right?." She said, I giggled. My mom started bursting into tears watching her make it.

..........