Where's Georgie?

I finish up my homework and look at the time. "1:45" it says. OH MY GOD! Georgie's been gone for 4 hours. Maybe i should go and try to fine him. I get my rain boots and and rain coat and go to the front door. "Where are you going" I hear as i walk to the door and i turn around  and its my mom. Oh i-i am just going outside to play that's it. "Oh okay be safe and tell Georgie to come in hes been out there for 4 hours." Oh okay mom ill be right back. I walk out the door to the misty rain. I say to myself, man Georgie where are you. I walk, walk, and walk tell i see something by the sewer, its blood and something yellow i say. OH MY GOD. I pick up Georgie yellow rain coat. No, no,no! I take the coat and run to my house. I walk to my house and yell, MOM, MOM, MOM! She comes out of the kitchen and says "what, what hunny." She comes to the door and drops her freshly made coffee on the ground and the mug shatters.  "Oh my god what happened Ann?" i-i don't  know i was trying to look for him and i found um this! "Where did you found it and why is it so bloody.? I was walking and i saw something that was red and yellow by the sewer in the distance and i walk to it and it was Georgie's rain coat with blood all over it. "WHAT HAPPENED ANN!" I AM TELLING YOU MOM I DON'T KNOW! Go see for yourself. She walks out the door and i wait for her. 

(ANN'S AND GEORGIE'S MOM PERSPECTIVE) I walk down the streets with my nikes and a very thin jacket

(ANN'S AND GEORGIE'S MOM PERSPECTIVE) I walk down the streets with my nikes and a very thin jacket. Man i wish i brought my rain coat. And rain boots. I walk along the road and swerve when i she the orange Derry pubic work sign.  I walk and i see a big red pool of... BLOOD! I scream! AHH! Ann was right! I try to avoid the blood then look down in the sewer. Weird theres nothing in here like a body. Just blood. I get out my new IPhone XR and dial 911. The next 10 minutes i wait for the cops and ambulance. I hear sirens from 3 cops cars and 2 ambulances. I tell h m daughter had came and looked for Geogie and she found his rain coat and a lot of blood.