Richie's Party

I  get my skateboard from my locker and head outside. I walk then, i get on my skateboard home. When i get home i get ready for Richie's party. My mom is not home because, her new BMW is not parked my the house. I get off my skateboard and walk inside. I put my book bag down and went to my room to do my homework. I did my homework and looked at the time 5:12. Oh my lord i better get going. I get up and take off my school clothes and put on a semi crop top but it does not show my belly and shorts and converse. I get my phone and i head out. I walk down the road to Richie's house, and i walk in and when i do everybody is there and Richie says your late. What, i say. Did you not see the text i sent in the group chat. What, i get my phone from my pocket and it say, NVM meet me at my house 5:30. REALLY WTF RICHIE. You knew my phone was on silence. He laughed then said ,i know.UGH whatever. We sit down and i say so what are we playing. Richie pulls out a old used wine bottle, and he says SPIN THE BOTTLE. Oh my god why? I don't know he says i just wanna see how it goes. Ann you will spin first. UGH whatever. I spin and land on ,Bill. I blush. You just have to kiss in the closet once and that's it, Richie says. And we get up and when we open up the door to the closet every body said, OooooOoooOooOOooOOoo!!! So we go in the closet and Bill asks me hey Ann? I look up at him and say what. D-do you want to be my... g-girlfriend? Sure, i say happily. He kisses me. I lok up and smile. Let's go.We get out the closet and sit back down. Guys guess what. Everyone says what? Me and... Bill are together. Everyone is like yes i knew it and Beverly in the corner rolls her eyes. Stan says, I knew y'all would end up together. I blush. DING my phone goes in my pocket. I get it out and i have a text from my mother saying, where are you young ladie ? Hey guys, i got to go mt mother needs me home. i hear aw and boos and ugh. Well sorry but i got to go. I get up and Bill gets up to want m-me to w-walk you home? Sure! We walk out side and start walking.