Wardrobe Mystery

"GRAMMY?!?!" I screamed. Grammy comes in looking like Cinderella but, older and less blonde. "Yes, Amy?" Grammy replies. "Can you tell me what happened to my closet!?" I shouted. "Oh my!" She say coming in.

 "Well? What are you waiting for? Let's go!" She says taking my hand and closing the door behind us that slowly disappears. All of a sudden, we're in Forever 22, picking out my favorite dresses only to be told we could get anything for free! I know that I should be freaking out but, I could buy things to impress people at school! So, I did! Later on, we got 20 dresses, 5 rings, 4 pairs of earrings, 7 outfits, 3 swimsuits, 2 floral crowns, and 9 designer bags that are being designed in Romme but, we already got it!

 We are all done and are hungry. We go to the escalators and they go super fast. You would have to take a good look at which one is going down. Grammy says, "Time your jump or else, you'll be twisted and crooked. Make sure to be as stealthy as your aunt, Erza!" I made sure to keep note of that while I jumped on.

 Aunt Erza is the most amazing aunt I could ever have! She says not to go in her closet because I'll get lost and I don't want to get lost in whatever is behind there. We grab some pretzels, spaghetti, and soda then, we headed off to where the door is. I can't believe this happened!

 Am I dreaming? Did I knock out on my bed?! We were just a few steps away when, mom, aunt Erza, uncle Jellal, and aunt Lucy were there! They appeared out of nowhere! Aunt Lucy screamed, "C'mon, Natsu! There are no escalators near us! Bring happy with you just in case though!"

 A door opened from beside me and uncle Natsu came out with little Happy! "How... What..." I said but the, fainted. As I fell to the floor, I heard another door slam and a breeze of air carry me to the floor. "Thanks, Wendy!" Aunt Lucy exclaimed. Then I blacked out.

*About 15 minutes later*

"When will this child wake up!" I hear someone above me say. "I'm doing the best I can, Carla! Don't rush me." I hear Wendy say. I see a blue light from beside me but it could be the sky. We're still in the mall. I sit up quickly and the blue light stops.

 I see Wendy next to me. "Wendy?" I ask her, "Were you doing that?" Everyone looks worried. Especially grammy. Uncle Natsu butts in and says, "You guys didn't tell her that we're-" he was about to say something but, aunt Erza and uncle Jellal looked at him ferociously.

 "It's about time we tell her" Mom said. "Mira, no. She's too young." Grammy told her. "She's in high school, Mavis!" Mom shouted! Natsu, Happy, and Lucy faced me. I asked them, "What's going on here?'