Biohazard: Dark Chronicles (page 14)

"What took so long In there?," Mark asked as he walked over to them,"I was about to go in there to make sure you guys were still there."

"Yeah were fine, But look what we found." Hailey said as she reach into her pocket pulling out the booklet and held it out towards Mark,Mark looked down at her hand and grabbed the booklet gently and opened it,

"What is this?." Mark asked as he looked up at them.

"A workers 'diary ' I assume." Claire replyd folding her arms and sighing.

Mark then looked down at it then starting reading it, Mumbling along the words.

"Um..." Timothy then backed up slowly as the metalic shutter in front of him began opening.

Claire turned around , "how'd you get it open?." She asked as she ran to him,"I...I....I dId'nt. .." He shuttered,"Come on let's go check it out." Claire started going down the hallway towards a strange looking door, "Claire, are you insane?, I'm not the one who opened this!, don't go in!." Timothy stood at the very spot he was, afraid to go with her.

Claire stopped right in front of the door and looked back at him,"Oh Timmy, Just come on." She sighed folding her arms.

"Claire please don't go in...!"

"Timmy,we'll be fine, now come on Tim-Tim." She smirked,

"But Claire...!" Timothy Fearingly lIghtly shouted,

" TIM-TIM GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE AND STOP BEING A CHICKEN!." she shouted back pointing the in front of her laughing.

Timothy jumped and quickly ran over to her,"Mark!,Marcy!, Michelle!, Hailey!, come on!." Claire yelled for them as she went to grab the door.