Isabelle x Michael [FINISHED!!!]

//Woah if I'm uploading this in the. correct order, this is my third lemon with Michael in a row. Idk I just really like him as a character :>
Anyways... ONTO THE LEWD >:3

No Ones POV
Everyone was in class, and had just gotten done taking a test. Isabelle and Michael were talking since they were sitting next to each other. Everything was going good until Isabelle looked down and noticed Michael had a slight... boner... "Oh.. Um..  Michael, you seem to have a, situation down there." Isabelle said and pointed down at it. Michael blushed and tried to turn slightly to cover it. He was thinking about Isabelle the whole time after he finished the test. "Oh I~I'm sorry I just." Michael said and looked at her.
"Do you... Want help with that?" Isabelle said and smirked. "W~wha, I~I mean.." Michael said, flustered. "Shh" Isabelle said and put her finger over his mouth. "Come with me to the bathroom when we're done here" she said and smirked.

Michaels POV
After class ended and we were free to leave. Isabelle took my hand and walked me to the bathroom. When we got there. Isabelle smirked and pounced on me, pushing us onto the wall as she started to kiss me lightly. I kissed back of course. We were both a bit hesitant with our kisses but after a bit, everything started getting more passionate. Isabelle wrapped her arms around my neck. I flipped us over and put her against the wall as I started kissing her neck. Isabelle let out a light moan. "S~Sorry. Y~you just feel really good." Isabelle said and blsuhed. "It's ok. Your moans are beautifal" I said and kissed her more, making her release more of her beautifal moans. I noticed that her nipples were already hard and I could see some wetness from her jeans, which made my cock get a bit more hard and poke Isabelle's pussy a bit, making her moan slightly harder. "Is it time?" I said and looked at Isabelle. "Y~yes" Isabelle said and started to take off her jeans. Letting me see her nice lace panties that were already dripping wet. She then proceeded to take off her panties. I looked at her and she nodded. I then moved my cock to touch her pussy, making her moan and hold onto me a bit more. I smirked and slowly moves my cock in her. Isabelle's moans started to get a lot more lustful. "I'm ready." Isabelle said and smiled. I nodded and started slowly pumping In and out of her. Her moans started speeding up in pace with me. After a bit, Isabelle moved her leg to wrap around mine as I held it up, and ten with her other leg, so I was holding her as I was fucking her. "M~Michael aah~" Isabelle said and bit her lip. "Yes?" I asked. "Mmf~ H~Harder baby!" Isabelle said and smirked, looking at me. I smirked back and started pumping in faster, making her moans faster and more lustful. "Ngh~ Aah fuck Baby Harder! I~I think I'm close!" Isabelle said and leaned her head back in pleasure. I wanted to make her cum. I started kissing and biting her neck, leaving hickeys, which made her go absolutely crazy. "F~Fuck Michael I'm~I'm about to~" Before Isabelle could finish, she started orgasming and squirting all over Michaels cock. Isabelle slowly let go of Michael, not being able to feel much from the pleasure and leaned against the wall, sliding down a bit until she was just sitting on the floor.

Isabelle's POV
I Sat on the floor, panting from the pleasure. "Wow.. that was amazing~" I said and giggled. As Michael was standing infront of me. I noticed his cock still twitching slightly, as if h wasn't finished yet. I smirked and leaned in and gave it a teasing kiss, which somehow made him moan. Fuck he must be sensitive right now. I giggled and started nibbling and kissing the tip more, occasionally going a bit more. Seeing him moan and twitch made me go crazy. I stopped which made him frown. "Don't worry~" I said as I stood up a bit wobbly and started kissing him again, pushing him to sit on the counter/sink. I then kissed down his body until I got to his dick. Even I didn't want to tease him so I immediately started sucking his cock, which made him moan intensely. I would go a bit deeper and more passionate every time. Suddenly, he shoved my head down hard so I would gag on it. Kinky~. I took this as a hint as to go faster and I started to rub my own clit. "Fu~uck Isabelle I'm close." Michael moaned. I nodded and continued to suck as hard and passionately as possible until... Michael started to orgasm and shot his steamy cum into my mouth. I used the counter to stand up as I painted heavily, bits of cum still dripping from the edge of my lips...

No Ones POV
Michael smirked as he saw Isabelle pant infront of him. He noticed the bits of cum on her lip. "Isabelle~ lemme get that for you" Michael said and stood up. "Wha-" Isabelle went to say before being kissed by Michael, him licking and kissing all around her lips. When he moved back for air he noticed Isabelle's still clothed top and her nipples peeking through, which gave him an idea. Michael started to kiss and nibble Isabelle's neck, very often going for her already marked sweet spot. Making her moan like crazy, and distracting her so Michael could flip her around and lay her upper half of her body on the counter. Her legs and dripping pussy hanging off vulnerably. Looking at Isabelle's flustered lusty face, with her nice brown hair, and those blue and purple streaks. Everything about her made him go crazy. So why not he use everything. Michael started kissing Isabelle's neck again as he took off her overvest and lace bra. "Are you ready?" Michael said and moved his cock and placed it in between her soft tits. "Y~Yes." Isabelle said lustfully. Michael nodded and started grinding in between her tits. Both Michael and Isabelle started moaning like crazy. Feeling her soft tits on his hard cock made him go crazy with lust, and vice versa. Michael continued this, picking up the pace every so often, in between her bouncing tits. He then started to kiss Isabelle's neck again and started rubbing Isabelle's pussy with his knee. Isabelle was on the verge of collapsing at this point. Pretty much every angle of hers was being overflowed with pleasure and sensation. Her moans alternated from short and light to Long and lustful. After not much time of this, she couldn't take it anymore and started squirting over Michael. Arching her back a bit from the pleasure. Michael also starting to shoot a wad of cum onto Isabelle's face and glasses.

Isabelle's POV
"Holy.... shit.." I said in between the lewd noises and pants that I couldn't stop. I had to take a second to catch a breath as I looked at him. I felt like I was at my breaking point but I wanted to get every last ounce of cum from him. So I stood up a bit shaky from the pleasure and tackled him lightly onto the ground. Kissing him before I situated myself onto him. "L~lets go." I said seductively and slowly started bouncing on his cock, giving him the hint to start moving. My moans being a bit pained but oh so pleasureable every time I took his cock In and out. I really wanted to make this one last. But he felt so good, so I sped up quickly and actually already felt him orgasming. I leaned down and kissed him as our moans were released, only occasionally stopping to take a breath, our tounges connected by saliva. "F~F~Fuck babe I~I'm at my breaking point.! I~I think I'm gonna cum~..". "Me too NGH~" Michael moaned out. Not long after. We both let out one last lustful moan and came with an orgasm...

No Ones POV
Isabelle painted heavily, leaning on Michael for support. "Th~That was actually my First.." Isabelle said. "Same. And it may just be the best." Michael said and smirked

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AMAZING TO WRITE!! I'm so happy I could finally finish one of my stories and am seriously considering making a part 2

Let me know what you all think.

Thank you ❤️