Michael x Paisley

~~insert story and stuff lel we skipping to the steamy bit

Paisley takes Michael's hand and leads him quietly into her house. They sneak by her family and into her room. Paisley smirks as she locks the door and pounces on Michael, pulling him into a kiss. Michael kissed back as his member already started getting hard. He pulls Paisley onto the bed and places her on him. "Some people don't like your tits. But I think they're perfect~" Michael says as she removes her over vest, then her shirt, revealing paisleys hard nipples through her black lace bra. Paisley giggles as she moves his hand onto her breasts and makes a motion so Michael squeezes them. Paisley moans as her nipples get harder and she proceeds to get wet. "Aah~ b~by the way pl~please be gentle" paisley says and moans again lightly and swings her head back in pleasure. Michael continues to squeeze paisleys breasts and hard nipples as he shifts up to kiss and nibble paisleys neck. Paisley moans as Michael finds her sweet spot and starts to abuse it, leaving a hickey. Michael continues this for a while, being aroused by Paisleys lewd moans. After a bit he stops. He puts his hands on the rim on paisleys tight leggings and slightly pulls them a bit. "You ready?" Michael says and looks at Paisley. Paisley nods and winks at him. Michael smirks and pulls down her black leggings, revealing her also black lace panties. Her panties are already extremely wet. Michael slowly leans in and starts licking paisleys wet pussy through her panties. Paisley moans lustfully and shivers as waves of pleasure slowly fill her. Paisley continues to moan. "H~harder aah~!" Paisley moans out as she pushes Michaels head to go harder. Before Michael goes harder, he moves over paisleys panties then sticks his tounge deep into paisley along with her pushing his head. Paisley was getting aroused quickly. She was already close. Michaels tongue danced around her damp pussy, occasionally giving a seductive nibble, making Paisley Yelp lustfully. He could taste Paisleys cum slowly start flowing out as she would shove his head into her pussy at the same time she would start orgasming, coupled with cum squirting out, and a passionate moan....