THE WHITE ROSE

•Hey guys! So this is my first book of many and i pretty much only write fan-fiction cause i'm weird like that, so my first book (this one) will be a Walking Dead fan-fiction!!! YAY! Okay so i really hope you like this and just a heads up the chapters might be short (so hopefully there will be a lot of chapters) and i MIGHT and i mean MIGHT write them like in seasons, AND OMG I AM SO EXCITED FOR SEASON 5!!!!! So yeah, ENJOY AND SPREAD WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!•

*Chapter One, On The News*

So to the beginning, it was all over the news. My dad, my mom and my little sister Lily and i were all watching some interview with the Pretty Little Liars cast, all of us girls enjoy watching it so why not? but suddenly the channel changed to the news, an old looking guy was on with a serious face, "an accidental experiment which was focusing on making sure there was no living brain activity left after the human dies, has lead to a very strange case of human rabies, police have informed all families to stay in side your house. if you happen to be out side run to the closest house as soon as possible" and all the power turned out, "w-what?" Said Lily, "don't worry kids," my dad says, "we will be okay, i promise..." we all stood silent and walked upstairs after grabbing a bag of food and water (in case we have to abandon the house) "to the bathroom!" my mom screamed pointing to the door.

We never saw it coming, creatures slowly limped into our house looking for anything to snack on, Lily screamed and all the creatures ran up stairs to get us. "Quick! Grab the gun!" my dad screamed pointing to the cabinet under the sink.

I grabbed it and we all stood as quiet as we could a minute or two later, we all heard a heavy raspy moaning, then some thuds responding to be foot steps.

My dad looked through a small hole and decided it would be a good idea to open the door a crack so hopefully we could escape, but for an old 'wise' man it was not a very good, one of those things noticed and put its hand through the door making a fairly large hole, others came and tried to knock the door down.

"The window!" i pointed out, but turning back dad wasn't there, an ugly creature snacking on his wife was there, "kids! go on! please! i love you!" where the last words i heard from my mother other then some muffled screams, i had to grab Lily as we both crawled out the window fighting for life....

•SOOO... What do ya'll think? I told you they would be short chapters! oh and also by the way when i said maybe i would write them like seasons i mean this book would be season one, not the chapters, so yeah it is a pretty short chapter...•