THE WHITE ROSE

•Chapter Four, Spill•

•Roxanne's POV (Still)•

I feel like i am falling for Glen more then ever, but i have a boyfriend, i don't know if he is still alive though, well, i have to think fast, either my boyfriend that treated me like complete shit, or Glen.

He leans in turning his lips into a fish sorta face, what do i do?!

I lean in as well, and i pout my lips into the same formation. our lips touch and i feel like there is fireworks inside. after five seconds later, he stares at me and says "your really...a. erg, good kisser"

I blush, me and my boyfriend never kissed, or treat me like this, "so are you" i laugh, "erh, it's cold out here, and i think dinner is ready, you should go in side" he says awkwardly, i leave.

He's right, dinner was ready and it smelt good, it was some veggies, chicken and bread, "looks good" i smile sitting down.

"Can someone run this down to Glen please" says Hershel, Maggie and i instantly stand up and offer, "no, no. you sit down. enjoy dinner" she smirks, i roll my eyes and sit down hesitating, Maggie walks out and Glen smiles, i can't here what there talking about though, Glen is wearing a sympathetic face as Maggie has tears crawling down her face, she storms in and instantly everyone notices, "that stupid BITCH!" she screamed pointing to me, "KISSED GLEN!" she runs up to her room.

"Roxanne? Lily? could you please tell me what that was about?" Rick said sternly, Lily looked at me with her creepy death stare, "uhhhh" i stare at him and Daryl whispers something to Rick, "Shit" i mumble, Carl looks at Lily with one of his own death stares, he walks of obviously to see where Maggie went, "you two will leave tomorrow after breakfest, we will give you some stuff but you cant stay here" Rick finished his Dinner and passed it to Beth, "oh and correction, he kissed ME, i just went along with it" i freak out and grab Lily from the dinner table with her mouth half full.

We walk up the stairs and to my room, she is finnaly finished what was in her mouth. "what was that about?" she whispers loudly, "your to young to understand, we have to get out of here, no one likes me here except Glen and maybe Beth" i whisper dragging her further into the room i have been staying in, "what! why!?, please Roxanne! you SAW those things and what they did to mom and dad! why would you do this to me!" She screams loudly, just as she storms of to her room in deep tears, i did the same.

•Lily's POV•

I race myself to my room, i was making a new friend and then Roxanne came in and ruined it just like she always does.

But the way that Carl looked at me, i didn't do anything, when he stared at me i felt like i have just ruined his life, its not fair!

Someone knocks on my door, "darling, are you okay?" it sounded like Andrea but i couldn't tell, "can i come in please?" yup, it was definitely her, before i have time to reply she comes in slowly, "are you alright? everyone down stairs heard you crying" she says sitting next to me on my bed, "yeah, i'm fine, Roxanne just always come in and messes things up for me and it's not fair" i say almost crying even harder then just a second ago, "it's like she doesn't even care"

"Lily, sister's fight, i would know" she laughs, "we had a small camp, but millions of walkers out ran us, we lost many, including my sister..."

"I, i am sorry" i look to the ground, "it was a while ago, i still think of her every now and then and i laugh at all the stupid things we did, but i promise you, she does care and she loves you so much, she is just doing whats right, she knows what she is doing" Andrea says, she rubs my back softly then leaves.

•in the morning (Roxanne's POV)•

I wake up and turn to my left, i see Daryl fast asleep snoring. i have to admit it was pretty funny, i got up and walked to Lily's room, i opened the door but she wasn't there, "Lily, Carl?" i whisper, nothing.

I start looking around the house in panic, i quickly, but quietly walk outside and scan for them, i see a tiny figure walking towards me but i can't make out the facial details, "Roxanne, what are you doing?" i turn my head quickly, it's Glen. "Oh, i am looking for Lily and Carl" i automatically am sent into stress mode, "what? why?" he questions me, "i can't find them. Plus, me and Lily...well, thanks to Maggie and Daryl, we have to leave..." I sigh, "oh, well i think i hard them before but i don't know where they went" i could tell he wanted us to stay, he just didn't want to admit it.

He walks closer to me and just stands there, "i...i told Maggie.." he finally says, "ha, i know. and for the record, you kissed me" i stomp my feet and continue my search.

•and that will probably be the longest chapter here, haha lol anyways so i have no idea what to do next! pretty please comment a small idea and i might use yours! but don't worry i WILL DEFINITELY be giving credits if i use your idea!•