THE WHITE ROSE

*Chapter Three, The Answer*

"Well...You do seem like nice people" he says "Hershel, they are only young and they haven't been bitten or scratched" Lori said, "Okay," he says finally giving in, "Maggie will show you around the house with Beth, my name is Hershel, your names?" Hershel says, "My name is Roxanne, this is my little sister Lily" i mumble pointing to Lily, the big farm house was a two story, it had a white/creamy paint texture on the out side with a brown deck and white railing, it was gorgeous and reminded me of home, "looks like my old house, except we didn't have a deck" Lily smiles talking to the ground, Carl smiles, "Coool"

"Lily can share this room with Carl and Beth, my daughter" Hershel says bringing out Beth by the hand, "It's nice to meet Ya'll, i'm Beth!" She squeals excitedly, "i'm Roxanne, this is my little sister Lily" i say for at least the millionth time, "you, Roxanne will be sharing a room with Daryl, i will show you" Says Hershel, i am walked to a room with blue painted walls, there is one bed and a mattress on the floor, thats strange, did they know some one else would be coming?

Leaning on the wall is a fairly large cross bow and a blanket, on my right hand side is another door labeled 'lee bathroom'. A toilet flush can be heard from the other side, a n attractive man walks out with a startled look, "Hershel, i thought we all agreed no one else can come? who's this?" He says, "thanks for the warm welcoming" i smile sarcastically, he rolls his eyes, "Daryl, this is Roxanne. you two will be sharing rooms" Hershel says before leaving, "nice to meet you" i smile putting my hand out, he refuses, "cool" he ignored me.

"You dont talk much do you?" i laugh, "i do, just not to taggers" he says with seriousness written all over his face "taggers? you think i am just tagging along? i watched those things devour my parents, i don't want that to happen to my little sister" i say almost about to punch Daryl in the shoulder, Beth walks in with some clothes, "here, these are some clothes that use to belong to me, you keep them" she says handing me a pile of fresh clothing, "thank you" i say grabbing the soft clothing...she leaves, "sorry Daryl finally admits, "apology accepted" i say keeping my head down sorting the clothes Beth handed me, "i never found out what happened to my parents, there all the way in England on a holiday..i haven't seen my mum since she met her stupid boyfriend, they decided i was old enough to live by myself, i don't even know if there still alive" Daryl finished his touching speech.

"I'm sor-" he cuts me off "no you're not, no one ever is"

"So you tell me a touching story that could just be the best movie ever and then you scowl at me?" i leave the room.

When i turn around from closing the door, i see Glen staring at me, "oh! s-sorry" he says awkwardly rubbing the back of his head, "did you hear anything in there?" i ask nervously, "pfffft, no way......okay i did" he admits, "oh" i kick the ground, "i didn't mean to, i was just walking to the kitchen then i heard you two yelling, i was gonna see if you guys were okay but then you came out" said Glen, "no, no, no it's okay" i laughed.

We stared each other in the eyes for ten seconds until he broke the silence, "erh..ugh, coming!" And with that he ran off, i silently laughed to myself.

"Don't you dare" i hard a voice from behind me, i instantly whipped my hair to the voice, Maggie was standing there, "what?" i ask, "Glen is my mine plus he wouldn't like a girl like YOU anyways" She says smirkily, "excuse me?" I ask putting my hand on my hip.

•ALSO ANOTHER HEADS UP IN THIS GLEN AND MAGGIE ARE NOT TOGETHER SO JUST A HEADS UP!!•

"He is MINE, so back off" and with that, she struts off, "bitch" i mumble, Lily races next to me, and laughs harder then she has done in a long time, behind her Carl was racing after her, "hahaha:)" i laughed, Lily tried to hide behind me but Daryl called for me...

•WOOOW! WHAT DOES HE WANT?!?! i actually do not know yet so just leave comments on some ideas and who knows? maybe i might chose yours!•