1.Normal

I was in my room getting ready for my latest mission that I had which consisted in simply executing this rich old man because he's some crazy drug lord and what not. 

Your probably wondering how I'm so calm about this stuff well let's just say it's normal for me....

For as long as I have been of special use to the government because of some weird genetic mutation in my blood which makes it capable for me to do certain things that the regular human body can't. Kinda like I'm super human in a way. Since I have these 'abilities' the government thought it would be of great use to raise me into the assassin I am today. It has it perks and such including getting to work side by side with my brother Tadaomi Karasuma even though I'm younger than him I still have more power in the business considering that people say that I'm a bigger threat than the reaper. So I guess this is my normal, my everyday life style you could say. 

I jumped out my bedroom window while running down the street wearing my mission clothing

I soon reached the targets address and looked through one of the windows to see a bunch of  bulky men guarding a door making me giggle slightly "Oh how easy this will be" I stated softly as I climbed up to the roof looking around for an opening

I soon reached the targets address and looked through one of the windows to see a bunch of  bulky men guarding a door making me giggle slightly "Oh how easy this will be" I stated softly as I climbed up to the roof looking around for an opening. I soon spotted a hatch on the top of the roof and soon opened it for it to reveal I was right above the men. I jumped down and the men went into fighting positions as I laughed slightly making them more on nerve "W-Who're you!" One of the men frantically asked pulling out a gun. This made me laugh harder "Oh boys..." right after I said that I grabbed the gun out of the mans hand shooting him square in the eye. As for the other three it took mere seconds for me to trip and shoot them all as I heard there screams for mercy. 

Once I was done with the scene I walked into the room they were guarding and as I expected I saw my target. Only for him to be lying on a bed with a heart monitor connected to him as he was clearly in a bad state to say the least. How weak he looked. I walked over putting my knife towards his neck as he grunted in discomfort and stared into my blue eyes as I spoke "Don't worry I'll put you out of your misery soon" I chuckled darkly as I slid my knife across his neck while blood splattered onto the walls and bed itself. 

 I heard sirens coming from the distance meaning the cops would be here any minute.

Without  looking back I quickly ran for the exit back to my house as I smiled sadistically. It felt good to end someones life. It gave me power. I'm not heartless but I don't need to have a heart for situations such as these considering he got what was coming to him after all.

once I reached my home I went to take a shower but right as I headed for the bathroom I ran into someone..my brother Tadaomi Karasuma the assassin/phys. ed teacher for some underprivileged class that I believe was referred to as class E-3.. at the same school that Asano went to... shaking the thought out of my mind I quickly started speaking "Sup bro you're back later than usual, the kids treating you alright?" I teased smirking at the thought they gave him hell. Don't get me wrong, I love my brother but that doesn't mean I can't give him a hard time either. 

He scowled as he soon calmed down "They sure are a handful" He sighed in response. "Well that sucks" I snickered walking past him. Right as I was about to touch the door knob for the bathroom he started speaking again "That reminds me, Your going to become a student at the school I 'work' at and help make the mission go by a little more smoothly" This made me groan in frustration "Why! it's not my problem that the world is going to blow in smithereens! That's your own problem!" I argued trying to make him reconsider "Hey it wasn't my idea! Bosses rules.." That response did not make me very happy as I groaned again while nodding in understandment. I entered the bathroom starting the water as I stripped 'I wonder what they'll be like' I thought as I stepped into the shower.

A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter have a fabulous rest of your days/nights/afternoons/lives! 

(810 words)                  10-14-19