The Fight

"I don't get why you can't just consider it!" Courtney huffed as she yelled at her boyfriend of two years Duncan Nelson.

"Look Princess, I don't want to and that's final" Duncan gave her a nasty look before turning on the TV and changing the channel to hockey.

"Why not, am I not what you want me to be, am I not good enough?" Courtney accused.

"Look baby can we talk about this later?" Duncan asked sincerely.

"No, what makes you not want to do it?!" Courtney stomped her foot on their apartment floor angrily.

"Well with the way your acting right now I don't really want to" Duncan immediately regretted that and looked up to see her mouth wide open.

Courtney snapped her mouth shut, and spun around on her heel. She decided she would take a bath to clear her mind.

She walked into their bathroom and stripped herself of her clothes, she turned on the water and got into the tub.

She stayed in the bath until she felt her fingers become pruny, she pulled the shower cap up, and stepped out of the bath.

She dried herself off and put on one of Duncan's shirts, she put on her panties and walked out of the bathroom to see Duncan sitting on their bed.

She walked over to her vanity and grabbed her hair brush, she watched through the mirror as Duncan walked over to her cautiously.

"Babydoll I didn't mean what I said earlier, don't be angry" Duncan said sincerely as he placed his large hands on her shoulders.

Courtney didn't answer instead she walked over to their bed and sat on the side, usually they would cuddle but not tonight.

She lied down and felt the bed droop a little as Duncan sat on his side, he knew she was angry and didn't want to make her more mad by trying to cuddle her.

Duncan soon drifted off to sleep and Courtney looked up at the ceiling, having trouble sleeping.

She looked over at the delinquent beside her and missed his touch's, which he would shower her in.

She timidly slipped her hand into her panties and moaned quietly as her fingers touched her clit, she pushed two fingers inside of her and bit her lip trying to control her moans.

Duncan couldn't believe what was happening, his girlfriend was masterbating right beside him! And hearing her pleasure herself got him harder than anything could.

He heard her quiet whimpering, and just couldn't resist what her was about to do next.

He grabbed her wrist, and her head swung to look at him, even in the darkness he could see the crimson red blush spread across her cheeks.

"Let me take over" Duncan smirked and replaced his fingers with her, this time she couldn't control her moaning.

Duncan pumped his fingers in and out of her quickly causing her to throw her head back into the pillow and moan loudly.

Duncan felt her inner walls start to contract signaling she was about to unravel, he pulled his fingers out and replaced his fingers with his tongue.

She moaned loudly as he tongue caressed her inner walls, she curled her toes and screamed out as she hit her climax.

Duncan slowly brought her face to his and kissed her softly, as his hands roamed her body.

He pulled off her shirt and threw it to the floor, along with her bra. He brought her nipple into his mouth and she moaned softly.

"Duncan I need you, please" Courtney begged and this almost made him explode.

He obliged and threw his pants and boxers to the side, he grabbed a condom and wrapped it around his member.

He brought his member to her entrance, and teased her by running his hands up and down her body, giving her breasts a rough squeeze.

"please I'm about to explode" Courtney begged and this caused Duncan to slide into her.

Duncan knew how fragile Courtney was when it came to this so he tried taking it easy, even though he wanted to drill into her, it was fine.

"Harder.. faster" Courtney begged. Duncan heard her take shallow breaths. Duncan's fingers dug into her mocha skin as he pumped harder inside her.

"Fuck Courtney.." Duncan said as Courtney's breasts where rising and falling to the rhythm of his thrusts.

He brought his face to her neck and licked her mocha skin, he left many hickeys and Courtney moaned as she got closer to her climax.

"Duncan I'm gonna.. gonna" Courtney whimpered as the pleasure was clouding up her thoughts Duncan smirked at this.

"You can cum for me, baby" Duncan smirked and he felt her clench around him, earning a grunt from him.

It only took a few more thrusts for him to release too, he collapsed on top of her, and kissed her.

"Princess I'm sorry about earlier I didn't mean what I said" Duncan said as he laid back and Courtney moved up to cuddle him.

"It's fine baby, you made up for it big time dunkie" Courtney smirked.

Duncan smirked and pulled her closer to him, and then sleep consumed the two.