Tease

"All campers please report to the mess hall!" Chris yelled through a megaphone, Duncan groaned and reluctantly rolled out of his bunk, falling on the floor in the process.

He got dressed and walked to the mess hall, Courtney came out at almost the exact time as him. He smirked and watched her.

He watched with every step, her hips would swing, he groaned and looked away. It was already hard enough that she was denying her feeling for him.

Courtney sat down beside Bridgette, Duncan quickly took the seat beside her. She looked up at him and her face scrunched up in annoyance.

"Hello Duncan." She said icily, sneering at him. He didn't care he just smirked at her and scanned her body. Geoff and DJ walked in and sat in front of Duncan.

Duncan intentionally dropped his fork. "Oops." He said as he leaned down to grab his fork. His fork was near Courtneys foot and he took this opportunity to seduce her.

He rubbed her long legs, he saw her eyes widen and she hid her face in her hands. She didn't stop him though. his hand traveled up to her inner thigh and pinched the skin there.

Abruptly she slammed her legs together, crushing his hand. She stood up and practically ran out of the mess hall. People shrugged at her actions and went back to their conversations.

Duncan however got worried that he might have taken it too far and went to check on her. He stood up and followed in her direction to the girls cabin. He opened the door and found Courtney on her top bunk.

"Are you okay princess?" Duncan asked. Moving up to her bunk, he climbed up the ladder and sat in front of her, she had her knees up to her chest and her head was buried in her knees.

He placed his hands on her creamy ankles, and she shivered. He ran his hands up and down her legs. She stopped him by placing her hands atop of his.

"Stop." She tried to sound demanding, but instead it came out as a weak whimper. He smiled a little and slowly shook his head.

"Make me." He whispered and laid her back. He looked at their position and smirked. He slowly ran his thumb across her lower lip, and she abruptly grabbed his face and kissed him passionately.

He was caught off guard by the kiss, but soon deepened in. He slowly ran his hand across her torso. His hand went under her shirt and then slowly under her bra.

She whimpered quietly, as his thumb brushed by her nipple. He looked in her eyes for permission to do what he was about to do next, she nodded and he took off her shirt.

He unhooked her bra, and he slowly brought his mouth to her nipple. He felt her shiver, as he took her nipple into his mouth.

She let out a quiet moan as he continued to kiss her breast. She soon found that the throbbing off her pussy, was becoming unbearable.

He noticed her urgency, and kissed her navel, descending down her body. He pulled off her pants and panties. She had to bring her hand to her mouth to attempt to muffle her whimpering.

"It's okay Courtney, I promise it'll feel good, okay?" He reassured her, she nodded. He kissed her inner thighs and she let out a sigh.

He slowly brought his lips to her hot folds, he licked her slick core. She threw her head back in pure pleasure. Duncan stuck his tongue inside of her and caressed her inner walls with his tongue.

"Duncan!" She moaned his name much to his delight. She practically saw stars as he fucked her mercifully with his tongue. Soon she felt a heat build up in her stomach.

"Duncan I'm about to-." She stuttered, Duncan complied by sticking his tongue deeper inside of her. She moaned louder than before as she reached her climax.

He brought his face to hers and kissed her softly. She melted and wrapped her arms around his neck. He pulled away and started to unbuckle his shorts.

She never broke his gaze, as he took off his shorts and threw them to the floor. She closed her eyes tightly as he stripped himself of his boxers.

"Open your eyes princess." He said, she complied and looked at his crotch. Her eyes widened and he chuckled.

"Your huge! Theres no way it'll fit!" He shook his head and laid her on her back. She sunk her head into her pillow and squeezed her eyes shut, ready for the pain that was to come.

"Are you ready?" Duncan asked, as he placed his member near her entrance. She looked nervous, and he could feel how tense she was.

"Wait don't you need to lubricate it or something?" She asked, Duncan chuckled and slowly shook his head.

"So are you ready?" He asked as he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, she bit her lip and slowly nodded. He kissed her and entered inside of her.

What she expected to be pain, was nothing but pure pleasure. She moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing him in closer.

He sped up his thrusts, and she dug her nails into his back, him wincing slightly. He brought his lips to hers and kissed her, kissing her as soft and gentle as he could.

He could tell by how tight she was that she was a virgin. He didn't want to scare her out of sex, so he tried to be as gentle as he could, even though he wanted to ram into her.

Soon he felt her tighten around him further and he groaned. Courtney dug her nails into his back as she reached her ultimate high.

Duncan continued to thrust inside of her until he reached his own climax. He pulled out of her and released onto her stomach, they were both breathing heavily.

"God your amazing, was I your first?" He asked, she shyly nodded. He smiled and kissed her, she deepened into the kiss.

"Please all campers report to the dock of shame for our challenge today!" Chris yelled through a megaphone, breaking the couples bliss. They both groaned and he jumped off the bed and began to collect his clothes.

He dressed and gave her a quick kiss before running out of her cabin, people couldn't see him with her, not now at least.

She slowly brought her fingers to her lips, she thought about how Duncans lips fit hers perfectly, like a puzzle piece. She slowly looked at her bed and at herself.

Her hair and the sheets on the bed were a mess. She giggled quietly and put on her clothes. Walking out to meet the group of teenagers for a challenge that they had a 50/50 chance of dying from.

————

IM BACK BABY!
I put this story on hold because I had stories in my draft to work on, Ive got a whole new book that I'm currently working on. Well until then. goodbye! ❤️