Road Halt

"Alright let's go to the beach!" Geoff yelled as everyone followed behind him, Courtney walked behind Geoff in her tank top, shorts, and sandals.

"Nice peep show princess." Duncan teased, Courtney sneered at him and quickened her walking, only to have him quicken his walking as well.

"Okay guys Bridgette, Gwen, and Trent will be in my car." Geoff said and everyone nodded, Gwen and Trent blushed and got into the car.

"Leaving Duncan and Courtney, you guys will be in a car together." Geoff and Bridgette smirked, Courtney whined and Duncan chuckled.

"Alright guys lets go!" Geoff yelled and everyone got into their car, Duncan walked to his car and Courtney stood in place, hesitant.

"Come on princess, I wont bite." Duncan winked at her and entered the car, she rolled her eyes and got into the passenger seat.

Duncan put his keys in the ignition, Courtney strapped her seat belt and shifted in her seat.

"Ready for the beach princess?" Duncan asked, Courtney looked toward him and her words got caught in her throat.

She nodded and quickly looked away, Duncan shrugged it off and followed behind Geoffs car.

He rolled down the windows, causing the wind to flow through Courtney's hair, he bit his lip and looked at her up and down.

He looked at her long tan legs, he thought about how much he wanted her to wrap her legs around his shoulders, and how badly he wanted to lick her caramel skin.

His eyes trailed up her body and to her chest, she was wearing a tank top that was too small for her, showing her obvious bust.

He sucked in a breath as he felt his pants tighten, he looked back at her and to her lips, god her lips, he wanted to lick and bite her plump lips, so badly.

He looked at the GPS, they were about thirty minutes from the beach. He cursed under his breath as he felt his pants tighten further.

Courtney was about to ask him a question, when she turned to him her eyes widened. He was looking away from her but she saw the huge bulge in his pants.

Suddenly she felt a wave of excitement run through her, she bit her lip and examined their surroundings, an empty parking garage, Perfect.

She slowly brought her small hand to his thigh, he looked at her with confusion and lust. She smirked and rubbed his inner thigh.

"Do you want me to crash the car?" Duncan asked, Courtney smirked and ran her hand over the bulge in his pants.

"Theres an empty parking garage to our left." Courtney purred into his ear, she slowly bit his earlobe and licked over the spot she just bit.

He groaned and immediately turned into the parking garage he parked and Courtney unbuckled her seatbelt.

"What about the others?" Duncan asked timidly, Courtney continued to stroke his thigh, she slowly and seductively brought a finger to his lips to shush him.

"Hush, let me take care of you." Courtney whispered and parted her lips, Duncan smirked and let her do her thing.

She brought her lips to his and kissed him lustfully, he deepened the kiss by slipping his tongue in her mouth, she moaned when he bit her lip.

He felt her hands travel down to his gym shorts, her hands went under his shorts. He whimpered when he felt her soft hand wrap around his member.

She pulled away from the kiss and pulled his member out of his shorts, she licked her lips and ran her tongue over the tip.

He threw his head back and moaned, she smirked and took him into her mouth, she gagged at his size.

She bobbed her head up and down causing him to moan, and thrust into her mouth. He looked down at her ready to apologize.

"Do it again." She demanded, this sent a bolt through him and he thrusted into he mouth, she moaned when his tip hit the back of her throat.

Duncan groaned as he felt himself get closer to his release, he loved the feeling of her mouth wrapped around him.

He moaned loudly as he reached his release, slamming into her throat. She swallowed and looked up at him.

"Better?" Courtney purred, Duncan smirked and brought her into his lap, she bit her lip as he took off her shorts.

He began to rub her through her panties, she moaned and threw her head back. He brought his lips to her neck and licked her caramel skin.

He moved her panties to the side and slipped two fingers inside of her, she moaned loudly and began to grind against his fingers.

He began to rub her clit with his thumb, she laid her head on his shoulder and moaned.

He smirked and pulled out his fingers, she whined as he pulled off her tank top and unhooked her bra.

He brought his tongue to her nipple causing her to shiver, he caught the other in his fingertips and rolled it around his thumb.

He pulled away from her chest and looked into her onyx eyes, he smirked and spoke. "Get ready."

She was about to speak until he plunged his whole length inside of her, she moaned loudly.

He grabbed her hips and brought them down to meet his thrusts, she moaned and grabbed his mohawk, and pulled down on it roughly.

This only encouraged him to go even faster, he plunged deep inside her, hitting multiple spots, she moaned and hit her climax.

He moaned when he felt her clench around him, he thrusted inside her and met his release, he slammed his hips against hers as his high wore off.

They were both breathing heavily, she moaned and kissed him softly, he pulled out of her and deepened the kiss.

He pulled away, breathily. "Your fucking amazing." He said and she blushed deeply.

"Thanks, now lets get to the beach, before the others think we're dead." Courtney said and she put her clothes back on, Duncan nodded and did the same.

They drove to the beach, the car filled with laughing and flirty banter, when they got to the beach Geoff and Bridgette were waiting by the surf shop.

"Where were you two? Your twenty minutes late!" Bridgette said and the two blushed. Geoff noticed the hickies on Courtney neck.

He whispered into Bridgette ear, causing her to look at Courtney's neck, then at her wrinkled clothes, and her disheveled hair.

"Oh, you know what I don't want to know." Bridgette said and walked away. Geoff laughed and winked at Duncan.

"Great now they know." Courtney rolled her eyes, Duncan laughed and elbowed her playfully.

"Hey, who cares? Let's have some fun princess." Duncan said and grabbed her hand, she laughed and they ran toward the water.

————

This isn't my best work but hey, I'm updating again aren't I?