Chapter 3 -Caution: Live Xplosives-

"X!" Kid Flash exclaimed in relief, having taken notice of him first before the others. Dick shuffled his feet awkwardly and felt his face slightly heat up. "Where'd you go? Did you find a way out?"

Dick shook his head, biting the inside of his lip to figure out how to convey what he had done. "Bai... mm... ba-th r-room."

"Oh, okay, well it's good you got that out of the way." Kid Flash said, which was totally unnecessary. This guy liked to talk a lot, Dick noticed. "But we should really leave sooner rather than later."

"How did you disappear like that?" The fish guy, Aqualad, asked. He was curious, but he also sounded more... in charge. Like Bossman.

Dick nervously edged away from the boys whose attention was now on him. His powers.... the only reason they would rescue him was for his powers... But it didn't matter, he needed to stick with them for now, they were his only chance of escape. But to answer the question...

Dick fizzed out of sight, reappearing in front of the containment unit he had lived in for the past 4 years. He pointed up at the 'X', then pointed at himself, then also gestured to the giant container full of his liquidized Xenothium. "Me." He said, gesturing to himself again with his mutilated hands. "I make it..." then raised his hands to show off the radiation burns, "th-they take it." He only received weird looks and his own face twisted with a frown, he wasn't really sure how to convey it anyway else.

"The... Xenothium. You make Xenothium and they're taking it and using it." Kid Flash attempted and Dick nodded, it then occurred to him that his accent might be hindering his English. He hadn't exactly had a lot of time to practice his English, didn't really have any motivation to. He liked Romanian better anyway, made him feel close to his parents even if they were gone.

The speedster's head then tilted, "But the Xenothium also gave you the ability to teleport?" Dick nodded his head again, but Kid Flash's next question was directed towards Aqualad. "Does normal Xenothium teleport?"

Dick's face twisted again, unsure of what the firehead was asking. Dick was the Xenothium, the red stuff comes from him. It's just a chemical infused into his DNA. But like any chemical it also reacts to other chemicals and elements, so maybe that's what Kid Flash was saying?

Dick just shrugged as an answer, not really sure where he was getting with that line of questioning. Besides, they needed to go before Bossman finds out they're escaping!

"Pleca?" (Leave?) Dick asked as he gestured to the door, taking a few steps towards it to further his point. But then he looked down at his gesturing hands and nearly slapped himself. He couldn't leave until these cuffs were off! It would be a very short escape if he were to keep these on.

"Sorry, my friend, but we do not know what you are saying." Aqualad's words fell on deaf ears, Dick wasn't paying attention as he was busy huffing through his nose in frustration with a scowl.

The Romanian boy disappeared again, this time appearing at the control pad to his containment unit. His eyes searched the pad but it was all in English, he had no idea if he was able to get his cuffs off this way. He could read some English, but again he was out of practice. As hard as he consentrated the english on the screen didn't make any more sense than it did before. This was harder than he thought!

His scowl deepened for a moment and slammed the cuffs into the pad, if only to get the cuffs off through violence. He heard someone shout from the group of boys, but he didn't pay them much attention. He was annoyed to find not even a dent in the cuffs, and the pad to the containment unit was barely affected by his banging. That wasn't satisfying, it should at least get crushed a little bit. He banged his arms against it three more times before he grunted at the pad in annoyance and stalked off.