[ 2 ] MAKE MY STORY

Okay so a lot of things had happened for that one whole day

My room was actually pretty spacious comparing to my old one. It has a bathroom, which they had made sure that the water source is not from the ocean— or contains any salt water, or whatever. They had prepared all of my stuffs from my room that could be brought back here. I was pretty shocked that they managed to do it within weeks. Our Island was pretty far from... this continent.

I've also learned that Principal Nezu's a male, so I'd have to use male pronouns to call him.

Principal Nezu said that this dorm is currently a big future plan B he had if something had happened to his students, the teachers and the school. He's still debating with the teachers if this dorm should be opened for the students, since he's not very sure how the students' parents would react. It'd be ashamed if they declined, the dorm would be such a waste.

He told me that my occupation is not as a student, and he only could come up with me being the teachers' personal assistant. He said that I'd change classes every year, and for this year, he decided to place me as Hero Class 1-A's teachers' assistant for more experience and knowledge of human.

About what I wear, Principal Nezu let me wears my old uniforms because he said they seemed formal enough— as long as I wear long socks to cover my thigh. Though he did say that it'd be nice to wear the [4th] uniform he'd prepared every Friday.

[ FILE : UNIFORM ]

[ credits to the artist !( source : pinterest ) ]

( source : pinterest ) ]

He picked Mr. Aizawa because he thought that it'd be nice to have someone else to help around because:
1.) The students in that class is reeaaally wild, and lively— which Nezu said doesn't really fit the homeroom teacher's being.
2.) His dry eyes that made him want to sleep all day— which was caused by his own super power.

I told him that I didn't have any powers.

He chuckled as if it was obvious, and I shrunken in embarrassment.

But another thing that I told him is that how actually fast I am at running and good at taking care of plants.

He told me they have a small garden that he now allows me to go and take care of.

So... The garden is officially mine!

Since tomorrow is Saturday, he told me that I could start whatever I wanted to do with the garden

Since tomorrow is Saturday, he told me that I could start whatever I wanted to do with the garden. Afterwards, Miss Kayama will accompany me to the mall to let me explore and buy whatever I needed.

There stood confidently the Pro-Hero, Midnight, waiting for me. I ran up to her with a smile, and as she noticed me, I gave her a small smile.

She grinned back and immediately pulled me into a hug. "Hiii, you cutie! You ready for the adventure?" She cooed, making me laugh softly, "I guess..."

She let go of me before taking a hold of my hand, leading me to wherever she's taking me...

I felt so many stares on me as we passed by through the street. I was too self conscious to glance around and see their expression, but I didn't feel any sort of danger threat or anything... I tightened my grip on Miss Kayama as I sped up to walk beside her.

She gave me a warm smile before giggling softly, "Something wrong? You look tense." I let out a soft nervous laugh, scratching my chin with my finger, "N-no, it's nothing. I just felt so many stares..."

Then I realized... Maybe they weren't staring at me. I blushed in embarrassment as I glanced away, "N-nevermind..."

Miss Kayama tilted her head with a confused smile before humming. "Alrightt~" She cooed before hooking her arm around mine. "If you don't mind we're going to walk to the mall instead," she hummed. I nodded, "I don't mind."

We eventually arrived at the mall. The first area she took me was to Tokyo's Kichijōji area. She said in here is the best place to do homeware shopping. And afterwards we went to different areas and different mall for different purposes.

And eventually, we had to go back home. Miss Kayama led me before she went to her own home. It was evening already, and I yawned as I made my way back to my dorm room. They already had turn off the lights, making me feel exhausted. At least I still can see, due to my hair shining in the dark.

As I arrived, I twisted the door knob open and pushed the door. After seeing and buying all of these decorations, seeing my room making me realize how boring and plain it is.

But I was too tired, and so I placed my things back on the table available, and changed my clothing before going to bed.

I decided I'd decorate my room on Sunday.

[ FILE : ROOM ]