Ch 3

Niall's POV

I shut the door to her car, not wanting to it to sound like I slammed it. To be honest, I'm purposely being gentle with leslie's things. I'm trying to impress her.

I'm terrible about knowing what to do around a girl, you may have heard.

I think I've developed a crush on Leslie. When she speaks to me, my heart races. When she touches me, tingles shoot through my body. When she smiles at me, my stomach flips.

"Niall? You alright over there?"

I shook my head, snapping out of my thoughts. Stupid Niall! You always make yourself look bad.

I glanced at her, feeling my cheeks go red. She stood a couple of feet away from her car, while I still stood next to the car. I nodded, walking in her direction.

"Ready to meet my family?" I asked her, latching my arm around her's like best friends would do. There goes those tingles!

"Yeah, but it sounds more like you're taking your girlfriend to meet your family," she giggled.

Get her to laugh, check!

Her hair blew perfectly behind her, hitting her back gently. I walked her inside of my house.

"Wow! It's so family-like," she complimented.

"Thanks, they've been working on that," I grinned, letting m arm fall out of hers. I didn't want her to feel like I'm all up on her, I mean, we just met a day ago.

But nothing says you can't have a crush on someone after a day, they say you can't LOVE someone after only a day. Crush and love are two different things.

"Niall! You're back, lad! Oh, who's this lovely lassie?" Greg piped up, walking out of the kitchen and into the living room where we stood.

"Greg, this is Leslie. Leslie, Greg," I introduced, moving my hands in the introducing motion.

She smiled, sticking out her hand to shake his. He smiled back, shaking her hand with ease. He was gentle with girls.

Soon, my mom came in the room to greet her as well.

-------------------

After having dinner and deserts at my family home, Leslie decided it was time for her to head home.

"You can come and stay the night if you want, my sister won't mind," she offered.

"As long as it's not a bother, sure," I shrugged.

I'm worried that I'm annoying her, but like my mom has told me before: if she is the one to offer, than you're not annoying her.

I fast walked into my room, getting an extra pair of clothes then met Leslie outside at her car.

She decided on driving this time, basically since it's her flat this time.

She slipped into the driver seat while I slid into the passenger seat.

May I say she is too friendly. Like, normally, if a girl wasn't a fangirl, they wouldn't be this friendly.

"Music?" she suggested, turning the volume nob to the right.

"Give Your Heart a Break" by Demi Lovato boomed through the speakers.

Now, I know what you're thinking. Demi and I have a 'thing'. Well, truth is, we don't. We are just really close friends. Something I hope doesn't happen between Leslie and me. I hope I get a chance. If not, than I will go with the friends thing.