Chapter 19

[ Jimin's pov ]

I look into Y/n's sad puppy eyes- awww fuck she cutee!!!!! I'm meltingg bishhhh like how can i not?

"What's wrong baby?" She then pouts, imma die out of her cuteness!! SOMEONE FUCKING SEND THE AMBULANCE.

"Let me go see my friends, pretty please daddy..you can be there with me.." She whined, i chuckled while brush her hair back and nodded. Her eyes lit up and smiled brightly, she was making my heart beat so fast that it was like going to explode.

*cafe*

[ Y/n's pov ]

I hold Jimin's hand as he tighten the grip around my waist, we walk in and i see my group of friends right away waving at us. Jimin didn't let me sit on a chair, instead he puts me on his lap. My friends all went 'ouuu' in jealousy and his sweet cheesyness.

We all sat in a rectangle shaped table.

  E:U - Yuyeom - Sana - Minhyuk

Solar - Me&Jimin - Aisha - Mark

I was playing with Jimin's hand when Mark asked Jimin questions.

"Mr Park, so you're the famouse mafia right? Do you deal with bad guy?" Jimin nodded like a professional, i turn my gead to look at him. He smiles and kiss me.

"So y/n, how did you end up with him? Did he kidnap you?" Aisha asked in curiousity.

"What happen to your parents?" Minhyuk asked me, i sigh.

"Y/n's parent owes me money but he couldn't afford to pay so he sold her to me instead. She is one of the important people needed in my house now." They gasp in shock like they had just seen a ghost.

"Yeah..he just knew about my mafia princess identity thing so i need to stay lowkey with him.. my parent are really crucial..they tried making me go home with then so that i can work and ger money for them." I sigh and look down, Jimin kissed my shoulder.

[ Jimin's pov ]

I could see that they really care for   Y/n, i pull her chin to my direction. I layered a kiss on her swet lips, she then smiles. I whispered in her ear.

'I love you so much babygirl'

'I love you more daddy~'

"You guys are the most sweetest couple i've seen, Mr Park please take good care of Y/n." Yugyeom adviced me, i nodedd.

"She's really special-  like REALLY special" E:U warn me, i was a bit scared by y/n's friend.

"So y/n get to live with you in a mansion? I want a mansion too!!!" Solar whined like a child, y/n giggle like a baby.

"Hey y/n, Irene says she wants you come to school tomorrow..she wants a fi-" Sana said in a low tone. I cut her off.

"I afraid not, she is busy tomorrow-" Someone cut me off.

"But if she doesn't come, Irene will steal him from you.You already know how she is since before..she get what she wants." Solar warned.

[ Y/n's pov ]

The stupid Irene always wants to find fight, childish bitch. Okay, we'll fight.

"Sure, if she wants a fight then she gets a fight. I always end up winnng anyways, if she thinks holding a knife with scare me then she better think twice. I've mastered everything with my mother and i don't fear anything." I smirk, Jimin interwine my hand tighter. Everyone cheer for me, i have such good friends.

*bedroom*
                    《 s m u t
Everyone went after hanging at the cafe, Jimin was downstairs with the oppas. I wanted give Jimin a little suprise, i took a bath and wore this robe. I was wearing my bra and panties under:

I sat on the bed with my knees up,as soon as Jimin walks in the door, his eyes went wide and hungry

I sat on the bed with my knees up,as soon as Jimin walks in the door, his eyes went wide and hungry. I brush my hair back and called his name out, he locks the door and walks towards me.

"Hey daddy~ C'mon let's go to sleep, i'm tired.." I wave at him with my finger lightly as he come walking closer.

When he reaches the bed, the kiss was planted roughly on my lips making me pushed bach to the bed. He made hickeys on my neck, slowly untangling my ribbon on my stomach.

"There's is no tired sleep you're wearing this tonight, fuck i can't control myself! Suck it baby." He took off his clothes. I went down to his big ass member, i gave a few strokes and kitty licks before taking it all in me.

He groans as i was teasing, the sound changed to moans when i put all inside my mouth and began sucking every area there was. I went as fast as i could while gagging throughout the way, his dick twitch in my mouth when my tounge touches his dick.

"Argh- i-i wanna.."He cum in my mouth, i swallowed everything. I went up back and lay next to him.

"You were amazing, it's time for your reward~" I nodded excitedly. Jimin went down and spread my legs wide open, stripping me naked.

He starts rub my clit with his 2 fingers then insert inside me, fingering me in a abnormal speed. I was very sensitive but the pleasure was making me feel so light. Slowly as his speed increase, my moans became louder and little by little drips of cums leak out of me. He smirks, knowing that i was close and went even faster. My legs were shaking, my body was moving up and down. I cum on his fingers, he licks and clean me out. Jimin went to kiss my forehead and lined up to my entrance, he just slam inside making me scream so loud. I didn't got a chance to adjust to his large size when he just started pounding in and out of me.

"F-faster daddy..i-i.. i'm..close!!" My nails scratch his back, my legs shiver weakly. He went faster that i forgot everything on my mind but him pleasuring me.

"D-daddy!! I-i closeee!!!" I screamed.

"Me too princess! Cum with me" He moans out loudly. He took out half his dick and cums on me, so did i.

[ Jimin's pov ]

We both were panting hard, i pull up the covers for us. I turn my direction to y/n, she hug me tightly with her face on my chest. I kissed her head light, brushing her soft light brown hair back.

"I love you daddy~" She falls asleep in my embrace. I whsipered in her ear.

'I love you too swetheart. One day, you're going to be my most beautiful bride and walk down the ailes at the church. In time, my future wife.'

-Author-
Little didn't Jimin knows, Y/n heard everything. Her big smile was inside her heart from every word Jimin meant.

[ 1144 words ]