Chapter 9

< 1 week later >

Jimin actually is on a overseas meeting so i can come, i was bored for the entire week but Jungkook & Yoongi here with me because Jimin did not want me to be alone.

I was in my room, feeling hungry. I got my ass together and head down to the kitchen. I found a strawberry cotton of milk in the fridge, i pour in a glass and drank it. As i was drinking my milk, i felt a presence behind me and whisper in my ear.

"Hey kitten, did you miss me when i was away?" The raspy and husky voice reminded me of someone...JIMIN?!

I turn around and see Jimin standing behind, i instantly hug him tightly. I was soo happy that i kissed him with pasionate.

"I missed youu, daddy!!! I thought you were going back 2 days later? What happened?" I was confused.

"How can i last without you for the whole week? I mean, there are lots of other hot girls but i needed your touch, i've missed the whole week thinking of you." He said carrying me to the couch.

[ Jimin's pov ]

I was really happy to see my princess again, i missed seeing her beautiful face. I lay down and put her on top of me, she hugs my neck and rest on me. I caress her hair softly as i peck her cute round cheek, it was cute. I was on my phone, not knowing that y/n was already asleep. She was like an angel, i had a mission with the gangs tonight but i didn't want go because i just came back home and wanted some quality time with my princess. I carried her to our bedroom.

< bedroom >

I lay her down on the bed and hold her waist, i see her about to wake up. Her eyes slowly flutter open, i formed a smile.

"Daddy..w-where...?" She uttered her words from her cute lips moving.

"In the room, sweetheart. Are you still tired? I'm so sorry to wake you up, princess." I send a sad small smile to her, she touch my cheeks and caress it with her smooth fingers. Soft hours uwu!!!!

"It's fine, i was just abit exhausted. I missed you, mochii." Her giggles were to cute and contaigious for me to handle.

"If you're still tired then rest, i don't want to make you work. I have a few VERY important guest and they're here to see you but let's make them beg because you're mine." I kiss her small hands.

[430 words ]