Kagemi Has To Fight Who?

"Kagemi Gorgon, to The Death Room! Kagemi Gorgon, to The Death Room" this is what came over the intercom during biology with Stein. Kagemi stood and walked to The Death Room, Maka and Soul were in there too.

"Kagemi! Good! Good! This is some serious business we have here!"

"What's wrong, Shinigami-Sama?" Maka asked.

"You students, haven't collected any souls! Get out there and get some!"

"You're so calm about this, Shinigami."

"Oh! Did I not tell you? If you don't get at least one soul, you'll be kicked out of the school!"

They all looked horrified. Kagemi's heart sank, kicked out? Medusa would not be happy if she got kicked out...

"There is a mission in Rome~! All of you can go on that one~! It's about a serial killer and his friend~!"

"Alright, we're on it." Maka said, she turned and ran out of The Death Room.

"Yeah!" Kagemi calmly started to walk out.

"Kagemi, may I speak with you first?"

Kagemi stopped, then slowly turned.

"Yes, sir?"

"Your weapon... Is it in your blood?"

Kagemi looked down and pretended to cry, Kagemi nodded.

"So~! You have a demon weapon?!"

Kagemi hadn't thought about that... It was a "curse" or so she told Kid and Liz.

"I-It's a curse, sir.."

"Well! Okie dokie then!"

Kagemi was shocked, it was that easy?

"As long as you don't feed it human souls!"

She sniffled.

"I don't, sir."

"Good~! Good~! Now go and get some Kishin Egg souls~!"

Kagemi nodded and walked out, like Crona her weapon could make wings.. It was sorta strange to her how Kurai could but Kurai could make wings.

"Kurai.."

Kurai made grey wings form on her back carrying her to Rome. Where she met Maka and Soul, who looked a little surprised.

"Hey."

"Uh..Hey.?" Maka said.

"Maka! Don't forget you're trying to kill a serial killer right now!" Soul cut in.

"Right!"

"Kurai.. Scythe form.."

A cloud of grey smoke floated in front of Kagemi's face, she put her arm into the smoke pulling out a scythe. Her eyes seemed to have a little sense of insane floating around in them.

"He's ours now!" Maka yelled as another one climbed onto the roof.

Kagemi and the other guy fought as Soul ate the main killer's soul. Kagemi hit guy with the back of the blade making him fly.

"Oh! He flew!" Kagemi giggled. The guy stood and ran towards her, she does the final blow.

"Ohh!! Kurai lookie lookie!

"Hurry up! Hand it to me! I'm your blood! Not a person!"

Kagemi handed her the kishin egg soul, Kurai ate it without regret. Maka was staring at a church. Soul turned back.

"What is it, Maka?"

"That church.."

"I recall someone saying there was no time for looking around, oh wait! That was you!" Soul said.

"No.. There's alot of human souls then a meister and weapon pair.."

"Oh.. It's probably nothing.."

"What?! No! That's impossible!" Maka yelled as she jumped down off the roof. She was running towards the small church. Soul and Kagemi ran after her.

"Maka! You can't run off with your weapon!"

Kagemi could tell what Maka was thinking.. She was wondering if she should go in or if she should run... She flung open the door, standing there was a boy with pink hair..... Kagemi's eyes widen and were filled with tears, she had to fight Crona.