I love you...Cheryl

Cheryl woke up in the morning she was getting ready to go to school she still couldn't forget about when she kissed Jughead.She then saw that Betty and Jughead were fighting and then she heard that they were done Cheryl was so happy but she also felt bad for Betty now it was Cheryl chance to tell Jughead that she has been catching feelings about him.Later on in the day Cheryl went to her house she was crying because Toni moved on so fast so now it's time for her to move on too; it was night time and Cheryl's eyes were swollen because of all of the crying she done.Cheryl finally decided to go to Jughead house and tell him how she feels about him; she got to his house and knocked on the door.Jughead:"Cheryl what are you doing here?"Cheryl:"Jughead I have to tell you something" Jughead:"what is it" Cheryl:"I don't know how to tell you this Jughead but I- li-like you" Jughead:"Wh-what?" Cheryl:"I'm sorry Jughead I should have never told you that".Cheryl turned around and started crying(seen in the picture above) Jughead:"Cheryl I love you" Cheryl turned back around Cheryl:"what really Jughead?" Jughead:"yes Cheryl" Cheryl smiled (seen in the picture above).     Rest of this part posting later.