THE SUMMER OF 2012

JULIET'S POINT OF VIEW.

Today's the day that I move to California to live with my dad as I attend Stanford. I am really excited due to the fact that I was going to live with my dad, which I haven't seen in three years because he's been busy with making new movies. I am also excited because I want to study psychology and have always wanted to help those who were in need of my help. My dad has always wanted me to follow his footsteps and become an actress but I don't think that I was born to be an actress. Anyways, I'm at the airport, waiting for my flight to be called.
       "Flight to Los Angeles, California."
      I quickly get on my feet and get in line. I give the lady my ticket and got on the plane. I found my seat and grabbed one of my favorite novels, The Great Gatsby and began to read it. I read for the next three hours and finished the book in tears. Gatsby's death gets me every time. Anyways, it was finally time to get off the plane so I grabbed my stuff and headed inside the airport. I got through security and immediately saw my dad sitting on a chair waiting for my arrival.
      "Hey, dad!" I shout as I walk closer to him, embracing him in a tight hug.
      "Hi sweetheart! How was the flight?" My dad asked with a smile on his face.
      "It was a good flight. I read the whole flight." I chuckled.
     "The Great Gatsby, I assume?" Dad asked as he grabbed my backpack and luggage. I nodded with a soft smile on my face. We walked outside to his yellow mustang. He put my things in the back and opened the door for me.
      "Thanks, dad!" I said as he closed my door. He smiled and opened his side of the door and got in.
       "Ready to have a fun summer before school starts?" He asked me as he put an arm around me. We have always had a great father-daughter relationship and I'm thankful to have him as my father. My mother and I don't get along as much ever since I caught her cheating on dad four years ago.
        "Yeah, I'm really excited! I really missed you, dad!" I exclaimed. We finally arrived to his mansion and we walked inside. He showed me my room and said that he would give space so I could unpack all my things. I nodded and spent two hours unpacking everything. I walked downstairs and saw my dad watching Friends.
      "Obsessed with yourself, I see." I told him as I laughed hysterically.
      "Holy shit! You scared me!"
       "Sorry! I was just going to ask if I could explore California for a little bit!"
      "Sure! But you need to take a bodyguard!"
       "But dad—"
       "No buts! Please just listen to me, okay?"
           I nod as my dad calls James, the bodyguard. James smiles and we head to Starbucks first. As I went to take my order, a tall stranger bumps into me.
       "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking at all!" The tall stranger apologized. He was wearing a purple Jack Wills hoodie and had black shades on. He must be famous or something.
      "Oh, it's quite alright! It was an accident." I replied with a genuine smile.
      "I'm Harry. Harry Styles." He whispered in my ear. Oh my gosh, I bumped into my celebrity crush. Okay, Juliet, stay calm.
     "I'm Juliet Rose Leblanc. Nice to meet you, Harry." I replied calmly.
     "Wait a minute, you're Matt Leblanc's daughter? Why didn't I figure it out before, you look so much like him." Harry replied with a smile.
     "Yeah, I'm his daughter. I caught him watching Friends an hour ago and scared the crap out of him." I told Harry causing him to laugh.
      "Well, I have to go because my band is waiting for me! Could I maybe have your number?" Harry asked nervously.
      "Sure!" I replied with a smile on my face. He handed me his phone and I typed it in.
     "It was nice meeting you, Leblanc!"
     "You too, Styles!"