MORNING 2012

JULIET'S POINT OF VIEW.

I woke up the next morning to see Harry still sleeping peacefully. I decided to get up and make some breakfast for the three of us. I made pancakes, bacon and poured some orange juice in three cups. Dad walked downstairs and whispered, "Morning, pumpkin!"

"Morning, Dad. I made breakfast for all three of us." I whispered back since I didn't want to wake up Harry from his peaceful slumber.

"Thanks, pumpkin." My dad whispered as he grabbed himself a plate and served himself some food. He grabbed his cup of orange juice and sat down at the table.

"No problem, papa."

Harry wakes up a few minutes later.

"Good morning, Juliet and Matt!" Harry greeted cheerfully.

"Morning, Harry! How'd you sleep?" I asked with a smile as I handed him a plate of food and set his glass on the table for him. Harry kisses my cheek and thanked me.

"Very well, love! Thank you!"

"Hey Harry, what are you doing today?" Dad asked.

"Going to the studio with the boys. What about you guys?" Harry asked.

"Juliet and I are going to a baby shower tonight and we're going to a wedding tomorrow. Would you like to go to the wedding tomorrow since you might not be able to join us to the baby shower?" Dad asked.

"I'd love to! I wish I could make it to the baby shower, though!"

"You could invite the boys too!" Dad told him.

"Thank you, Matt! I'll talk to them when I'm at the studio." Harry told him as he ate.

"Thanks for the breakfast, love! Unfortunately, I have to go! But I'll see you later, yeah?" Harry said with a sad smile.

I genuinely smiled at him, "I'll see you later, H!"

He hugged me and left. Boy, is Harry Styles perfect.