6 - Roadie

After I got changed I went downstairs and saw that Sam is taking Mallow on a walk and I see Tyler making toast

"excuse me" I say annoyed at him. As try to open the fridge.

"look I'm sorry I... Made you some toast" he says holding the plate infront of me.

"You shouldn't be apologising to me" I say annoyed.

I leave the house and walk to the boys house, I arrive and chap on the door.

Then I hear the door open and Robbie was there

"hey Lexi, come in" he says smiling weakly.

"thanks" I say stepping in. "so how is he?" I ask Robbie.

"he is doing better, he is actually in the living room doing a live on tik tok" he tells me.

"k thanks" I smile as I walk in. I get into the living room and rye was in front of a tripod that held a phone. Jack was lying next to him on his phone.
Brooklyn mikey and Andy were sitting on the other couch.

"hey" I wave as I walk in.

Jack jumps of the couch really quick and runs up to me and squeezes me

"hey Jack" I laugh.

"and how are you Mr beaumont?" I smile as I walk towards him.

He let's out a slight laugh

"I'm actually doing okay" he says happy. "thanks for the drama queen" he says quickly to the camera.

"thats me just uploaded the vlog" Robbie says quickly as he passes through.

"thanks Rob" Andy shouts.

"do you have a vlog channel Lexi?" rye asks me.

"yeah it's called Lexi'sWorld" I laugh.

"do you wanna sit?" rye asks me. So I sit down next to him and watch how fast the comments are coming in.

"so the roadies like it when we introduce people so would you like to introduce yourself?" rye smiles.

"okay my name is Lexi and I do music and dance" all the boys look at me shocked when I say dance. "I have two younger brothers and a older sister" I say awkwardly

"you do dance?" Jack asks me

"yeah but not all the time" I smile. Rye finishes the live and asks me if him and the boys can tell me something.

Everyone got in the room....

Rye
Andy
Brooklyn
Jack
Mikey
Robbie
Alex and
Blair

"mikey do you want to explain?" rye asks him.

"okay, so a couple of weeks ago I realised that I haven't been feeling to motivated and that I have missed my brother having a kid, I have just missed alot back home and I am not in the right state of mind to continue being in Roadtrip, don't get me wrong I love the guys like brothers and I will still come and visit them... And you of course Lexi, but I need to go home for a bit" he says serious but also upset.

I didn't say anything I just run and to mikey and give him a huge hug.

"I respect your decision It will be weird without you, but you do what makes you happy" I smile as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"oh don't me cry too" Andy laughs as he wipes a tear. I let out a slight laugh.

"come here fovvs" I say opening my arms to allow him in for a hug.

"group hug!" rye shouts.

"uh Robbie hates group hugs now" he says squished. We all laugh.

"so when did you guys get told?" I ask them.