13 - Happy Mood

Rye's pov

I wake up early and make sure my stuff is packed and ready to home. The boys have already pack theirs.

I threw on a black hoddie over my joggers and left the tent yawning.

"good morning rye" Harvey says eating a pancake.

"Ooh what are yous snacking on" I say combing my fingers threw my messy hair.

"sausage, panakckes, toast or eggs and bacon" Lexi smiles at me and eats her toast.

Her smile made me blush my I tried not to show it so I put my hood up.

"okay boys.... And Lexi" Blair says walking up to us."we will be leaving in about 30mins" Blair says to us with a smile.

"ok" we all say

After about 30mins we got our bags and went to the limo. I sat next to sonny and andy. Then we made our way home.

We got home after quite a long time.

I got into the house and Brook shouted.

"MISSED YOU HOGWARTS!" he shouts

"how are you still energetic" I ask brook confused.

"so will we start the new cover" Jack says walking in the door.

"guys you need to sleep" Lexi chuckles at the end. "no we will be fine lex" I laugh

"Alex we are ready to film!" Brook shouts

I face palm myself.

"so what cover are yous doing?" Lexi asks laying down on the couch.

"Elton John, rocketman, tiny dancer and your song" Andy says with a small smirk

"well we will vlog the behind the scenes aswell" Sonny says yawning.

"cool" she says curling up into a ball on the couch.

"aw" I say as I watch her drift of to sleep.

"what did you say rye?" Jack asks. "nothing" I say fast.

We then get out the camera and start filming.
____
After a few hours of editing the video was posted and we are premiering the BTS.

I go upstairs, and go into my bedroom I talk my shirt off and lay down on my bed and eventually fall asleep

Lexi's Pov

Its 1:00pm and the boys have went to sleep.

I woke up and got changed into summer clothes because it was hot in London today

I then go live on tiktok for the first time.

I was doing a QandA. People where asking quite similar questions.