18

Revenge

[Gumi]

I'm hearing sounds of laughter.

It makes me sadder.

I want to escape this hell.

I hope I'm saved by the bell!

I hear footsteps; Its coming closer.

I start to hear your whisper;

"It's time for the true terror.."

To me, it's a complete joke.

Soon, he will hope That I'll pull the rope!

But little does he know, his death will be the true show..

My breathing is going away. [Kaito] "YOU'RE NEVER GONNA BE OKAY.."

[Gumi] My tears falling toward the floor. "I can't handle this anymore!"

[Gumi]

Everything that you say is nothing but a lie. All the torture that you do and you still think Id still be alive?! All that you've done to me never even hurt a bit, so for your death, your throat will be slit! It'll be revenge to my demise. So you have no more lies. So by then, I'll be sane!

[Kaito]

Your voice makes me wanna rip out your stomach.

You're the reason why I'm getting bit!

God, you have no idea how much I wanna take your body..

Just follow this rule: don't be naughty!!

[Gumi] please! Don't hurt me!

[Kaito] does it hurt? Scream some more!!!

[Kaito] oh god, it seems that I am trapped...

I can't think anymore..!

[Gumi] Everything that you say is nothing but a lie. All the torture that you do and you still think Id still be alive?! All that you've done to me never even hurt a bit, so for your death, your throat will be slit! It'll be revenge to my demise. So you have no more lies. So by then, I'll be sane!

[Kaito] please don't kill me! I'm sorry I hurt you! Just leave!!

[Gumi] you should have said that long ago. Your death will be something that everyone will know!!!

[Both] AHH!

[Gumi] I'm sorry that I was naughty! Look and please spare me!

[Kaito] your death will be said and done, now it's time for the fun!

[Both] AHH!

[Gumi] I have won this battle and you life is now a tattle. Your body is starting to excite me. What the hell do you see?! Are you sorry for my pain? Well your about to the feel the same

[Kaito] I have lost this battle and my life is now a tattle. Her body is starting to excite me. You like what you see?! I can't lie for her pain so I must feel the same.

[Both] we have completed the battle. Out lives can't be rattled. Our bodies are shown to see what we can be. We lie for pain so that [Gumi] he feels the same

[both] GOD!!

[gumi]Everything that you say is nothing but a lie. [Kaito] All the torture that you do and you still think Id still be alive?! [Gumi] All that you've done to me never even hurt a bit, [Kaito] so for your death, your throat will be slit! [Gumi] It'll be revenge to my demise. So you have no more lies. [kaito] So by then..[Both] we'll be dead!

[Both] Everything that you say is nothing but a lie. All the torture that you do and you still think Id still be alive?! All that you've done to me never even hurt a bit, so for your death, your throat will be slit! It'll be revenge to my demise. So you have no more lies. So by then, I'll be sane!

[Gumi] sweet revenge is mine. No more extra time. For this life, I'm happy to be holding the knife!

[Kaito] it's ok though. She won't even know. When I become the same, she'll be the one to blame.

[gumi] revenge in my veins

[kaito] revenge is the same

[gumi] revenge is so sweet

[kaito] it can't be beat

[both] revenge is here and I won't shed a tear