~Prologue~

Hey guys! :'D

This is my first story on here, please don't bash, thanks! :3

CONTAINS MANGA AND ANIME SPOILERS OF NARUTO! You have been warned, nyaa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myu's POV

I stared at the small LED screen in front of me intentivaly(SP?). I had just finished the 24th, and last episode for OHSHC. It was so sad! I had almost cried, in public. Yes I was on my bus from school and going home. I was the last stop on the bus so I had settled on watching the last OHSHC episode, the finale. I turned off my Iphone and looked out the window, wondering what it would be like to go too ouran academy. 

"Myu! It's your stop!" the bus driver shouted and I jumped before getting up from the seat and grabbing my backpack, slinging it over my shoulder. The busdriver was a nice lady that had a son who watched lots of anime, and I so happened to be lucky and get her. She let me watch my precious anime on the bus! "Thanks Ms. Jones!" I smiled before running down the steps. I pranced down the driveway and went into the house. My mom and dad worked in the field of business so they were rarely at home because of there jobs.

I plopped down on the couch and turned on anime network, a channel my mom had gotten just for me. They were showing a rerun of Inuyasha. I sighed and turned it off. "I should go read the latest naruto manga online." I muttered and pranced into my room.

After reading~

"Woah, Tobi is Obito. That is some crazy shit..." I muttered. "Okay, time to do my homework..." I sighed and dug into my backpack, pulling out a math, and science textbook. My assignment were to read two chapters on the current subject we were on in class for both of the books. I'm kind of a fast reader so I had gotten it done in about half an hour.

I yawned and looked at the time. It was 5:00 sharp. "Alright, dinner and then i'll go too bed." I nodded at my plan and got up from the position on my bed. I slowly walked into the kitchen and pulled out two packs of ramen for myself. Oh man, how I love ramen!  I brought out a pan and filled it halfway with water before setting it on the stove.

~After cooking the ramen~

I carried the bowl of ramen into my room and sat down on my computer chair. I logged onto wattpad. "Oh there's a new chapter for 'insert fanfiction name here'!" I smiled before slurping up some ramen and reading the new chapter at the same time.

~After dinner~ I yawned and streched my arms, looking at the clock. "Oh... it's 7:00... I really need to lay off the fanfiction a little bit...." I muttered before plopping down on my bed, not caring about the bowl I had left. 

I fell asleep in 5 minutes tops.

~END PROLOGUE~

Alright guys, how did you like it? If you want another chapter, please comment, otherwise I won't upload another chapter. Thanks! :3