Chapter five

5.

Day nine.

The weekend had went by fast, and it was already Wednesday. I didn't do much, just stayed inside and hung out with my family it had been so long since we all were gathered together like that, so it was nice having him here.

I pressed my books closer to my chest, as I made my way to my locker. I felt kinda tired so I was gla the day was over.

When I reached my locker I saw Aiden, he was leaning against a wall probably waiting for me to show up, and as soon as he saw me he gave me a bright smile and I returned it.

"Hey." he said as I got closer.

"Hi." I said and opened the locker and put inside some books, and put down some new ones. I closed it and turned to him.

"I'm kinda in a rush, I need to find Ivan." I ran a hand through my hair so it would't be so frizzy, "Have you seen him?" I added and smiled.

"No.." he mumbled and looked down at his feet before continuing, "I was hoping that you could hang out with me but I see that you already have plans so I'm just going to go then.." he mumbled again and picked up his bag from the floor but I stopped him.

"No, I can canvel the plans with him." I said and smiled, I really wanted to hang out with someone else anyway, not that I was getting tired of Ivan but I would be happy to be with someone else for a while.

"Really?" he asked and his face literally liy up, and he gave me a big bright smile showing off his dimples, he was just too adorable! I thought to myself.

"Yeah, I'll jsut go look for him, wait here." I smiled, I picked up my phone and opened messages and texted him.

Where are you? I typed and it didn't take him long to reply.

At the field.

I did not bother to reply so I just slid it down in my pocket and walked to the football field, I tried to walk as fast as possible but it was kinda hard for me since I had pretty short legs.

When I finally reached the field, he was standing surronded by some girls drooling over him, and I rolled my eyes before walking over there. As soon as he noticed me he tried to push him past them and made his way over to me.

"Hey, what's up?" he asked and ran a hand through his brown hair, and after that put his hand inside his jean pocket.

I couldn't resist to think about how handsome he was, he had a strong jawline and his brown eyes made him look better.

"Yeah uhm.." I said and trailed off, "I don't know how to say this but.."

He gave me a confused look and tilted his head to the side, "You don't want to play this game no more because you're in love with me?" he said and a small smirk appeared on his lips, and I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "Then what is it?"

"I'm canceling our plans."

He nodded, "Okay why?"

"Something came up.." I said, or it's more a who..

He doubted for a while, like if he wanted to know the answer or not, "What came up?" he asked and raised an eyebrow at me, and it looked adorable when he was confused.

"Aiden." I mumbled looking down at my hands, before meeting his eyes.

"Aiden?" he asked, "You have plans with Aiden?"

I nodded, and added "Yes, why?" I asked clearly confused, Aiden was supposed to be Ivan's best friend so why would he mind that I'm hanging out with him? Because I don't think someone gets pissed just because of this, right?