Meet up

Vanessa p.o.v
I couldn't believe that she put me with Kentrell lazy ass. I said couldn't you put me with somebody else not knowing Kentrell was behind me . He said it's like that huh . I said  yeah she said I'm sorry but I don't have nobody else to switch you with . I said fine. Kentrell said we can just study at your house . I quickly said no we study at your place . It's not that I didn't like my place it was just I don't like the environment and the place in we're I lived. Miss Jackson said there it's settled and left . Kentrell whispered in my ear. Don't we're ma I don't bite and left. I couldn't believe thisnigga think like I want him. I hope he know I'm not one his hoes

Kentrell p.o.v
I walk up to choppa and said man guess what.You know that girl that I was talking to earlier . Choppa said yeah slim. Main she Vanessa from last year . Choppa said fat Vanessa from last year with the braces . I said yeah that's her.

Choppa said she kind of glowed up. Kind of main she look like an whole new person to be honest .She stopping by the crib later Choppa said you gone try and hit . Yeah I'm try .
Later on at lunch
Vanessa p.o.v
I was at lunch . When somebody came an tapped me on my shoulder. I said who is this . Kentrell said it's me licking his lips . I said what you want kentrell . Dame why the fuck you got and attitude for . Like I did you wrong . I got so fucking up set but I walk away . He said come here girl . I keep walking . I can hear him speed up .He turned me around  all I wanted to ask you was what time you coming  to my house . I said 4 . Walked away
Kentrell p.o.v
Main that girl be tripping
After school
I got in the shower and text Kentrell  I changed and didn't put on nothing to fancy

                                            Vanessa : what's you address Kentrell🤮 : who is this                                   Vanessa:this your project partnerKentrell 🤮 : oh ok 1920 western bullet apt 2334

Kentrell🤮 : who is this
                                   Vanessa:this your project partner
Kentrell 🤮 : oh ok 1920 western bullet apt 2334.            
                                        Vanessa :alright bet
Kentrell p.o.v
I got excited knowing I finna get some  pussy I got up finna shower hoped out finna put on something then I heard the door ring came to door like hello. She said Kentrell here while looking I in her purse. I said yeah he hear

Vanessa p.o.v
I  looked up quick my bad . I said you live here by yourself. He said yeah come on in . In my mind I'm like dame this is an nice ass house where he get that money from . He looked at me confused ass fuck. He said where you going with that bag . I told him I got to go to work later on so I just brought my clothes and an couple other things. He said oh . I ask what should we start on first .

He said the business part so I ask what do you want to be he said an drug dealer .I said quiet playing in a serious voice. What do you want to be  he said told you and drug dealer . I said alright this on your head . He scooted close to me and said what do you want to be . I said an doctor. He said well maybe you help me out with something . Putting his hand on my thigh and started and stared to rise .
I said what you doing he said I know you want this. I stared to freak out and instantly had a flash back I said no stop hitting me and I got quick said you know what I will see you tomorrow .

I grab all m thing s and left and head straight to work.

I put on this two piece and went inside

I put on this two piece and went inside .i watch 6:00 turned into 10 I got 5 more hours and I'm out.
Kentrell p.o.v
I thought to my self what the fuck just happened.Main let me call my slime .Wassam slat . Choppa said wassam what you calling me this late at night fo. Main you want to go to hooters . Main shit yea choppa said . Choppa: man you hit . Nigga no she got all weird and left . Choppa: man fuck her fo. I said you right .

We pulled up at hooters and all I seen was hoes and big booty bitches .The music was blasting with my music. I sat at a table I said what you want do first he said yo boy try get sloppy toppy. Choppa said : finna be back. When choppa stood up and look surprised . I said man what you see.

Anti that's Vanessa with that two pieces . I stood up and said yeah that's bitch .
Vanessa p.o.v
I was minding my business and all of the sudden somebody grab me . I turn around and saw Kentrell he had this look in his eyes . I said what you grabbing on me fo . He said you gone sit up here and be an hoe but you not give nothing. You ain't nothing but an bitch and an fucken  slut .  I said hold on hold up . I know you not talking .He said what bucking at me . He said you nothing  but an fat hoe that got skinny bitch as he spat at me . And he turned around . I turn him back around pulling him close . I look me in my eyes .  Look at  me and look at them s trippers look at me and look at them bitches in the v.i.p section you don't see me selling my body. The only thing is I have on is  an sexy outfit . But guess what I'm an waiter for niggas like you.

I sorry but nigga got to make they money the way  they make it . I got live and walk away . I told him Kentrell I'm not one of your hoes I have moral . I'm not Gone be them bitches you fuck then leave sorry and I went back doing what I'm doing leavening his face stuck .
Kentrell p.o.v
Dame she left an nigga stuck I felt pretty stupid . I felt sorry  so I waited on her
until she got off . Dame five hours later I didn't know she work this long . She finally got done with her shift and started walking out the door until I caught up to her.

I said Vanessa calling out her name Vanessa I know you here me . She keep walking I said I'm sorry I should've disrespected you like that .

Vanessa p.o.v
I keep walking got in the car ready to pull off until the dame car want crank up. I said shit well let gone head start walking .I  ain't new to this . I guess Kentrell saw me get out and started to walk . He walked up to me said what you doing ma . I said walking . He said where .HOME now leave me alone kentrell. Kentrell stop in front of me and said let me make it up to you .