Part 3 school and work?

I woke up and showered made eggs and toast for everyone and set the table. Then got a camera from jakes room pots and pans and went into everyone's rooms and woke up everyone. I may or may not have died laughing. Then went to H's room and took her too the dining room and fed her and myself.

I took her outside to play with the dogs I made sure to lock the gate outside of the house and to the pool

I took her outside to play with the dogs I made sure to lock the gate outside of the house and to the pool. I went to the kitchen and did the dishes. Then heard yelling in the living room, I went in there and saw a camera and Sam, Colby, Aaron, and Corey on the couch. Jake has a sharpie mustache.

I laughed and went outside and got H and let her play in her room while I did online school I have to go to work at 3:00 and it's 10:14. I finished at 11:30 and went into Hazel's room and took her downstairs where I assumed the guys were and I was right Jake asked if I wanted to go to chick-Fil-a. I nodded and got Hazel dressed.

Then we left to cfa (chick-fil-a) I got chicken nuggets for Hazel and same for me ( idk I've never been there) when we left it was 2:45

"Hey Jake I have work in 15 minutes can you watch Hazel?" I ask Jake "sorry I got a meeting maybe COLBY can." Jake said after he finished his sentence Colby came out of his room "yeah?" He asked sounding tired " can you watch Hazel at 3:00 to 7:00?"  I said sounding hopeful "yeah sure" he said sounding more awake. I smiled as I put H down for her nap.
I kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

I got ready and told Colby the stuff he needs to know then I left.

7:30
Madi's POV

they had me stay over 30 minutes. I got to calls from Colby on the way home I called him back and told him what happened. I then got home I went to H's room and she was asleep I smiled and went to Colby to thank him and gave him $20. Took a shower then fell asleep.

————————————————————————

Hello have a good day love you it's also 11 when I am posting this sorry sucks.

Word count: 402