Part 2

America came back to the house after a bit with two whoppers. He placed them down on the table. Instead of moving the papers, he slid them to the opposite side of the table. It was still on the table, right?

America assumed that Russia went to his room. Soo, he went to go get him. "Russiaa~," America said down the hall and into his room. Aanndd, he wasn't there. "Eh?" America marched out of his rooms and down the hallway.

He stood in the middle of the living room, looking at the stairs. He headed for them until he heard a toilet flush and water run. Oh, he's in the bathroom. America rushed over to the bathroom to meet Russia walk out.

"Ehh," To close. Russia thought and pushed America's face away with his wet hand as he walked into the kitchen. America frowned, dried his face off, and followed him.

"So, you we're hungry!" America laughed and stood next to Russia. "I'm not," Russia walked to a cupboard and pulled out vodka.

"Oh, well, I got you a meal anyway." He frowned and sat down at the table. Surprising Russia joined him. Though not for the food, just to sit down and drink.

America scarfed down the whopper and while he was at it, he also ate Russia's burger, he wasn't gonna eat it anyways.

Russia watched him, slowly drinking his vodka. This was awkward.. He thought and looked away. He'd cringe everytime he heard sounds from America eating. And take a bigger sip each time.

Once America was done, he tried to make conversation with Russia. But he was ignoring him completely and staring off into space. After a while of that silence, America threw a burnt french fry at him..

Russia jumped and went bug eyed to where the french fry was thrown from. He saw America snickering as he popped a french fry into his mouth. Russia glared at him, took another gulp of his drink, and stood up.

He didn't say anything, but just walked away. Down the hall and into his room he went. "Well, goodnight!" America yelled out to him as Russia closed his bedroom door. He didn't bother to change. He just laid down and pasted out, wanting not to wake up again.

~~

Ideas anybody, anybody?

~~