One

I get into my first class, I notice a new student. He sits right next to me. I run up to the teacher an ask him about it. "He's your new partner for the rest of the year. Better get along with this one". I sigh and get to my seat. Placing my bag down and sitting, I clear my throat " Hi, I'm Nora, you are?"
Nothing. " hello. What's your name?"
Again nothing. He grabs my notebook pulls a page out to my silent protest. He starts to write. But it's not about himself. He's writing about me. I steal a glance but he covers the paper. I lean back. Instead of worrying about the paper I look at his body, he's got a nice athletic body. Dark hair running down his face. I've got to say that he's tall. At least 6 foot. He finished writing. He folds it in half covering the writing. He holds it close for the rest of class. The release bell rings, he looks at me with complete black eyes then slides over the paper. He stands and puts the pen in his bag, slides his chair back and leaves. I pick up my stuff keeping the paper in hand moving to my next class. I wait the whole day not paying attention to class but the paper being to scared to open it. After the walk home a quick look into the woods and whatever walks in front of the house every morning was standing there. I've never seen it without the early morning sun and fog. It was definitely a human. I rush to the door and get it unlocked. I rush in and lock the door behind. Placing my back to the door I slide to the floor. I open the paper.

This is things I've never told to anyone. No one should know this. Hell my mom doesn't. At the bottom is 10 digits. A phone number. I pull out my phone and get the number in but hesitate to press call. I lock my phone to get my mind off it. I slide my phone away from myself. Following with the paper. I quickly stand and walk over the paper and phone. Running upstairs I grab the notebook. "Seen in mid day. Definitely human."

I watch out the window for it, hours roll by. It stands at the edge of the woods. The evening fog rolls in. Unlike before it starts to move with the return of the fog. After the fog got to the house it comes to the base of my window. Dark hair. In a similar place as the new kids. It looks straight up to the window. I drop down out of fear but can't stand to look back at the man. But as I look back it's gone.