Chapter 9: Different Sides

Narrator

"What is it, my king?" Ella spoke to the alien king. "Call me Whittaker by name my love. Anyway, before we can continue our plan to turn the Earth into our new home, we will first have to do one thing..." Whittaker replied.

Meanwhile...

"Here is the ice factory." Kevin pointed out. "Woe it looks like an ice castle more than an ice factory now," Gwen replied.

 "Woe it looks like an ice castle more than an ice factory now," Gwen replied

(Some Ice castle me and my friend built in Minecraft years ago. Since it's also an ice castle so I guess I'll put in here)

Ben got annoyed by everyone getting carried away, "I think we should be searching for Ella right now." Kevin joked, "Paradox told us to wait 5 seconds."

When Kevin was joking about the 5 seconds thing, Ella walked out of the ice castle, exactly 5 seconds after Kevin started talking. "Oh hey! Ella, glad you are ok!" Ben was happy to see her. However, Ella didn't even smile, instead, she punched ben in the stomach.

"Ouch! What's wrong with you, Ella?" Ben was crying in pain. Gwen immediately shielded the group with her mana. "That's for calling me by name, lower life-form. I am soon queen of the Icetofriggians!" Ella replied. "What did they do to you?" Ben was worried.

"They made me real strong!" Ella laughed, she then took out a test tube filled with orange gas, then punched a hole through Gwen's mana shield and throw the test tube inside. Apparently, the gases in the test tube make people unconscious, the group inside Gwen shield fainted shortly afterwards, then Ella ordered a few of her guards to take them into a cell in the castle.

A while later... (Following Ella)

"Whittaker, I got Ben and his friends," Ella reported back to the king. "Did you finish them? Or at least did you finish Ben, the boy with the watch?" Whittaker asked. "No, I haven't. I ordered the guards to put them in a cell, do you want me to finish them now?" Ella replied. "Emm, it's okay, I want to finish him off myself after letting them witness the distr... I mean, how lovely an icy planet is after we turn it into our home!" 

Ella was about to leave, she suddenly turned around as she remembered something, "Do you remember what are we going to do tonight?" Ella asked Whittaker. "Of course,  my love, we are going to the top of the castle to enjoy the stars!"

That night... (Following Ben and co.)

"What happened to Ella?" Ben was confused, worried and angry. "It's rare that Ben is so worried about a person." Rook pointed out, he continued, "A reasonable explanation for this is that..." Rook was interrupted by Ben, "Is that, umm... I risk losing my perfect record on saving the universe!" 

Gwen got annoyed about all the trash talking, "I'm busting my way out of here, I'm not staying here anymore, no more 'See what's going to happen plan'. I'm going to investigate actively. You people coming?" The group nodded as they broke out of their cell made of ice easily. The cell was on the top of the castle so the group had to find a way down.