Finally

***Brooke's POV***

"I'M DONE WITH THEM" I burst into tears talking to my best friend kian, "I know I don't really understand this, things got really out of hand" "no shit kian" I said chuckling a little. "There is that smile I love" he said as he wiped away my tears and grabbed my books off the floor "ignore them they are just jealous of you Brooke your beautiful and any guy would be lucky to have you, like Andrea" "I love Andrea, hey do you wanna come over after we get out of the hell hole" I asked him "yeah sure, can I bring Andrea" "yeah sure I'm inviting Ricky and Jenn too" I said as I smiled thinking of my best friends. "We have to go to lunch now" Kian said looking at the clock "okkkkkk" I said running down the hall to the caf "dafuuuq" I said as I bumped into kian who was now in front of me. "How. What. Heyyyyyy" I said as I ran down the stairs, he chuckled "magic" he said "noooo don't turn into Collins key" I said remembering the time me, Andrea, Casper, Joe, kian, Jenn, and Ricky all practically died. I giggled remembering Andrea grabbing the camera and going 'your a wizard harry' and then Casper getting mad at Joe for screaming. "Hey I remember when that happened too" kian said "wait how do you know I was thinking about that" I asked him "talking out loud" he said in an obviously kind of voice (that made no sense what so ever XD). We got to the caf and everyone was eating and talking and laughing, we passed my the popular table and the girl started throwing names at me....

Whore

Slut

Ugly

Fat

Worthless

Then the one guy, the guy who saw my scars, who vowed to not ever tell anyone, called me the name he called me when he told everyone, the name that hurts the most...

suicidal girl

That stung so I turned around to the girls

"look who's calling me a slut, don't u get a wedgie from those shorts riding up your ass oh wait no sorry you already have one from that thong"

"Wow good comeback bitch"

"Ur really testing me... ha wow, oh yeah and don't bend over please your like half naked, can't u wait until u get to ur little prostitute place for that"

"Ok well I'm not the one with scars all up my arms, I don't need to hide I'm not a fat whore"

"HA, YOUR NOT!!!!!! wow your not a whore omg this is one of the biggest surprises of my life"

"Shut up, your just a wannabe"

"Ha yup I definitely want to be a slutty whore" I said sarcastically and walked back to kian.

"IM SO PROUD OF YOU" kian said as he picked me up spun me around "I feel so good right now holy crap" "u should u did a good job" he said as he put me down.

~~~two days later~~~

I walked over to the door and grabbed my penny board, I had to wear my long sleeves long pants boots and glasses to hide all the burns and cuts and scratches and punches from last night.

FLASHBACK...

I had just got finished with my homework when my dad came upstairs and he was obviously drunk I mean nothing new. He came over to me with a stick that was used for the fire place he pulled up my shirt and whipped me with it. I started screaming at the pain and my mom ran in the room with smoke coming out of her mouth, wow I knew she was on drugs. She stumbled over to me and David aka my father I don't like calling him dad, and she started punching me in my eyes and nose and everywhere. Then she left the room and David decided to take advantage of me and rape me again. I heard my mom say kian come pick up this slut and make sure she doesn't come back. I ran into the bathroom after David left and cut each arm twenty times so deep I started to black out as I stumbled to my door. I saw red and blue lights and I heard the cops and kian yelling to open the door so I rolled down the stairs and reached up to the doorknob and opened the door blood now all over me. I remember I woke up in a big bed with boxes around me. I was at o2l's house I could tell. Finally I thought as I got up and looked down at my nice clean PJs and no more blood anywhere. Finally I thought again.

END OF FLASHBACK

I sat in the corner with my knees to my chest and started to cry. I heard the door open as I sat on my penny board and rolled back and forth "Brooke can we talk" "oh Andrea, I said as I hugged her and burst into tears.