Feels like home.

Brooke's POV

After me and Andreas little talk, I feel a lot better.

I figured why not see who is here because Ricky and Kian might be here, I hope Jenn is here. I really miss the Brits (British youtubers) a lot I feel like its been forever. I got off my penny board and reached for the shiny doorknob 'here goes nothing' I opened the door and the sun blinded me. I slowly went downstairs and the familier smell of Cologne and boys filled the air. I smiled and felt like my usual self. I ran into the kitchen and saw Ricky, I squealed and ran to him. He picked me up and spun around with me in his arms... if I forgot to mention it has been six weeks since I have left my room. Well it has been, and I'm extremely happy because someone put some sort of healing cream outside of the door one day and it healed my cuts and burns, now all that's left is some slightly visible tiny white scars. Ricky put me down and smirked "miss me" he said in that way that makes me feel comfortable and at ease. "Of course I missed you, I missed you so much Ricky, I love you so much bae" I said feeling happy as ever. "Yaaaaaaassss gurl I love you too, hey so later Sam and Trevor are coming over, and were gonna have a movie night, and it would be lovely having you as our special guest, my lady" he said finishing it off with a British accent. "Oh my of course I would, kind sir" I answered back skipping to the fridge and grabbing an Arizona. "Hey that's mine" I heard kian yell from the doorway. "Too bad, bitch" I said as I took a sip. He sighed and grabbed a pan from the cabinets next to the dishwasher. "WHO'S UP FOR PANCAKES" he screamed and Connor ran into the kitchen. I had only met him a few times but from what I saw, he was very generous and caring, he also had a great personality with a good sense off humor. He had adorable green eyes and a smile hat could cure cancer. Of course he had to like men, if he was straight I would probably admit I like him right here right now. Since he is the way he is, there's nothing wrong with that in my opinion, that would be highly innapropraite. I have to accept the fact i have to love him like a brother even though that is going to be extremely difficult, I'm going to tough it out. "Heyyyyy Brooke long time no see" he said with his arms wide open and he was walking towards me. I gladly accepted his hug and when I did I felt like a part of this crazy family. His warm embrace reminded me of my older brother, who I havent seen since I was 4. I felt my eyes flood with tears threatening to spill as I recalled the day he let go.

I was playing with my dolls in the corner
When my parents weren't home we took it as an opportunity to be actual kids
I looked at my 15 year old brother and smiled, my smile soon faded once I saw I rope he was playing with (think of the little girl in mama when her dad is about to shoot her and she asks what that)
"Cam, what's that"
He grabbed a chair and sat down with his head in his hands.

I let a tear fall and he wiped it away wit his thumb.
"Oh my baby Brooklyn, I love you so much and what I'm about to do is not your fault okay? I need to get away from everything babydoll. I can't do this anymore. I promise that one day you'll get out of here and be okay. I have to go now but I will never forget you, I promise.