Avoiding Him...

***Brooklyn's POV***

              IT WAS JC!!!!!!!!!!!!

     I ran out of the room and started crying as I ran to the park. I sniffled and looked up, hey he looks familiar. WAIT IS THAT?!?!?! OMFG IT IS... AND HE'S WALKING OVER HERE!!!!! Be calm its only JACOB WHITESIDES!!!!!!!!!
"Hey, I saw you crying, you okay?" He asked me and I smiled.
"I am now, cuz your litterly my superhero" I said and jumped into his arms. He smiled and spun around
"Hey beautiful what's you're name" he said and I sat back on the swing.
"Uh well I'm Brooklyn" I said and blushed, he smiled at me and we spent the whole day at the park just hanging together and laughing and being weirdos together. It was amazing and so much fun. I walked back to the house and said hi to everyone except Jc. God this is hard. Anna was sitting next to kian and they were cuddling and throwing popcorn at eachother. They were honestly the cutest. Me and anna kinda clicked and thats so cool cuz she is a really good friend and she understands me. I wanted to have a low key night and just watch movies. I looked around and everyone was talking except for Trevor. He was on his phone... As usual. Trevor and I are best friends, litterly partners in crime, he is an awesome best friend. He walked over to me, and we walked to his room.
"I heard about what happened with JC, you okay?" He asked me looking me in the eyes.
"Yeah I'm fine, its whatever" I said looking at him and plopping down on his bed. He looked at his phone and smiled. He showed me a picture of us we took the other day and I smiled at how goofy we were. We watched some movies and goofed around for about 4 hours. I got tired and started to fall asleep. Before I did I heard the door open and someone picked me up and brought me to my bed. Before I could say thank you, I passed out, I was really tired. As I drifted off I thought... Well that was an interesting day of ignoring him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooooo another update cuz I love yall... Its kinda just a filler chapter cuz I'm working on a bigger chapter later on... I hope you like it... And if u didn't well... Sorry
      -Riley ❤❤❤❤