CHAPTER 3

ANTHONY POV

I looked at the time and saw the time. I had a hour and a half till the party. I went and took a shower. After my shower I went in my room to lotion up. I put on some deodorant and started to get dressed. I put on some boxers and a wife beater then I found some clothes. I put on some darkwashed trues, sagged of course. A black shirt that says "Trillest OG" in white and some all black timbs. Then I added my diamond earrings and a black Beanie that said "Trillest " In white. A Nigga was looking fine! I took my lil selfies and shit and looked at the time. Damn I only got like 45 minutes to get there. I know my shower ain't take that long. I grabbed my keys and walked to the door to Pick up Ari. I opened the door and she was standing there in the knocking position.  She was cute. She was wearing a strapless white and bath blue high low dress and some baby blue platform heels. She had on some silver hoop earrings and a baby blue and white bandana tied in a bow on her head.

Me: How you get here?

Ari: My ma dropped Me off now I ont wanna be late, leggo

Bossy! We hopped in the car and drove off.

At The Club

We reached the club on time and it was packed! Music was blasting and people was having fun. We just now walked in the club .and this party is live as fuck! Me and Ari was walking to her cousin when I bumped into a hard, firm chest.

Me: Oh I'm so sor- Aww shit you!

I bumped into the McDonald's Nigga. Mann.

???: My names Terius shawty what's yours?

Me: Anthony now can you let Me get to my friend?

Teri: I'll let you go after you dance with Me to this song

As if on que, Power Trip had to come on.

Me: Bruhhhhh!

He started to chuckle... Nigga the fuck you chuckling at? Does it look like I see anything funny? My Dad was a police officer and I know many different places I can stab a person and make em die instantly. Yo McDonald's cashier working ass won't be chuckling then.

I rolled my eyes and he turned Me around and grabbed my waist. Now my ass was right on his goodies. I started to sway my hips to the slow steady beat and I could feel him getting hard. Ooh somebody exited!

Teri: So when you gone give Me the rest of them digits?

Me: When the possibility of my friend Ari ass not turning into pudding goes away then I'll think about it

Teri: The fuck?

Me: long story, how about you give me your number and I'll hit you up

He took my phone out my pocket -rude- and started typing away. Then he gave it back and I put it back where he rudely took it from.

Teri: You can really work them hips shawty

Me: And you can get really hard on contact
Teri: Oh umm-

Me: byeee

I walked away through the sea off people to find Ari. This big booty bitch is nowhere. Then I went to the bar to see Ari with a bottle of Henny in her hand and other empty liquor bottles around her. There was a dude next to her and they were flirting.

Me: Jello Booty come on girl you drunk I'm taking you home

Ari: I don't waaaanaaaaa

Me: Ari come on Please

Ari: Fine lemme finish my bottlee

She was walking and drinking when she accidentally bumped into some penny hoe.

Hoe: Bitch watch where you goin

Ari: Bitchh shut the fuuuck uppp, buyy a hot combbb and suee yo hair stylist bishhhh

Hoe: Bitchhh I'll throw hands on you

Ari: Yet you not busting a move OK hoe byeee

Me and Ari walked away and then we heard the girl yell something.

Hoe: Yo daddy a hoe bitch

Ari stopped and took her heels off. She sprinted towards the girl and hit her in the head with the bottle. The bottle smashed into pieces and the girl fell. Ari started beating the shit out of her. She was beating the shit outta the girl and anybody who tried to pull her off.

Me: Ari STOP!

I was able to get her off and she had hot tears running down her face.

Ari: DON'T YOU EVER TALK BOUT MY DADDY BITCH! LEMME SEE YOU IN THE STREETS, THAT ASS IS GRASS HOE!

I gave her her shoes and she put them down and I walked her to the car.  We drove to my house in silence. All you could here was crying.

At My House

We walked in and Ari bust out crying again.

Me: Ari it's gone be ok

Ari: No it's nooot, Everybody Always got some smart shit to say to Me!

Me: Ari that's not tru-

Ari: YES IT IS! Man my Dad lied.. before he died he told Me he'll make sure I have No worries, DOES THIS LOOK LIKE NO WORRIES?!

Arielle loved her dad so much. They were like best friends. Then, he died from a heart attack on her birthday. She's never really been the same since.

I did the only thing I could do I hugged her. She cried in my shoulder like she never had a shoulder to cry on. She cried all her pain away. My shirts soak and wet but who gives a shit.

I'm helping a friend.

I hope you liked this chapter!

Please read my other books!

|Vote✔|

|Comment...|

|Share|

Thanks for your support!

~kiki