CHAPTER 12

NURAE POV

After School

Wazzam? I'm Nurae. You already know about Me and I ain't wasting No time. Right now I'm following Yana over to her fine ass friend house.

After a while we finally got there. We knocked on the door and his sexy ass answered in in sweats with NO SHIRT. I was bout to die.

???: Aye I'm Ant, and you are?

Damn! That deep Sexy ass voice.

Me: Nurae

He nodded his head and stepped aside to let us in.

Me: Soooo... is u taken or Nahh?

Yana hit Me in my arm and Ant Just bust out laughing.

Ant: Yea I'm taken

Me: Ughhhh

We all started laughing and just chilled on the couch. Meanwhile I'm still in a daze with sexy ass Anthony. He just too fine Lawd!

Ant: Aye y'all hungry?

We both nodded our heads and he jogged upstairs.  He came back down in a Nike sweatshirt, some Nike socks and the slides. So future bae can dress?

Ant: Ight we can go hit up Golden Corral but I also need a Damn job

Yana: Boy yo parents was succsessful as fuck! They left you they whole fortune!

Ant: True True, but for real, lets roll out

TERIUS POV

Me: Ight so you telling me that this nigga is trying to kill me?

Kobe: Yup, thats the info i got from Javin

Me: Wow

See im just now getting some info that some Nigga named King is trying to kill Me and Bae. Well what he doesn't know is that I know his plan.

Me: EVERYBODY STRAP UP!

Kobe:  Man what you doing?

Me: He can threaten to kill Me, he can threaten to steal my money and drugs,  but there No Damn way Imma let him threaten to kill Anthony

In No time , everybody was strapped up and sitting at the big table In the middle of the trap.

Me: Ight,  apparently a Nigga thinks him and his shitty ass gang can kill Me and my Bae. So this is what we finna do.

Since I have like 35 people in the gang I split them up in groups of 5. 7 people were gonna go through the front entrance and act like they doing a sale, 7 people  are gonna kill the guards, 7 people are gonna go through the back entrance, 7 People are gonna kill everybody downstairs and 7 people are gonna go upstairs and find king then im gonna tourture him, chop his limbs off, burn them in my fire place, and the rest of his body I'll just leave it on his moms porch with a note taped to it saying "Enjoy :-)".

Once I got done discussing my perfect plan, we got in some black vans and headed out.

At King's Trap

We were all in position. One member shot all the guards, turned around, and gave us a thumbs up. We busted into that motherfucker and started to shoot everybody. I don't play when it comes to Bae.

I walked upstairs and busted into a random room. Then I saw King fucking some random hoe. Turns out to be, the hoe is Arielle.

King: What the hell?!

I walked over to the bed and shot him right in his dick. He screams of pain made Me smile.

Me: Ari is you in this plan too?

Ari: Yup, your MINE, fuck Anthony...  you belong with Me!

Me: Name how much you think I would actually be with you from one to ten

Ari: Ummm, 10-

Me: BITCH YOU GUESSING, you wrong as fuck the answer is zero

Me: Now I want answers, and I'll get em

Then my boys came in and took his body.

Me: Oh Arielle

Ari: What, you gonna shoot Me

Me: No, I'm gonna tell you that yo pussy larger than the Pacific ocean, good day

With that being said, we left that trap. Now to torture this Nigga.

ANTHONY POV

A Few Hours Later

Me: Move bitch, that creeper finna blow up!

Yana:  I can't! I'm stuck, Rae build a ladder and help us!

Rae: Hell naw, this is karma for spawning zombie pigmen into my house!

As you can see, we playing minecraft.

It started off as a friendly game but Now it's like survival of the fittest.

Me: Ughhhh now I gotta respawn. FUCKKKK!

Then I saw the mailman pull up.

Me: Aye I'm finna check the mail

I stepped outside to the mailbox. Then I felt one. Two. Three. Four. Five sharp pains throughout my body. Then I fell on the hard concrete and blacked out.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Short I know, I just couldn't stay away!

Please read my other books!

|Vote✔|

|Comment...|

|Share|

Thanks for your support!

~kiki