Chapter two

I woke up early in the morning because tiday us the flight to Florida. I was so nervous. I got dressed into some comfortable clothes:

 I got dressed into some comfortable clothes:

And of course i did my hair into a messy bun. I also wore morris's necklace. I only put on a light make up and headed downstairs. I grabbed an apple and waited for my friends to come. Five minutes later i heard a knock on my door. I opend it and saw all of them standing there in my frontyard with their suitcases waiting for me. I grabbed my stuff, said goodbye to my mom, dad and my brother and got into the uber that dtive us to the airport.

*ON THE PLANE*

I sat together with morris and behind us sat mara and clara and Sonja was in front of us. I felt asleep after half an hour being in the plane. I woke up by the sound of taking photos. I opend my eyes and saw that Mara, Clara and Sonja were taking pictures of me and Mkrris sleeping. I told them to stop and they did after five minutes i got a notification from Instagram. It says:

You got tagged in a post.

I opend my phone and saw a picture of me an Morris sleeping:

Likes:286

mara.izz.back: I'm so jealous 😭❤️

Tagged: zoe.izz.back, morrishofer33

Comments:

zoe.izz.back: how dare you😂❤️

morrishoffer33: we look cute❤️😏

xlilhuddy: oh no itspayton she's got a bf.
          itspayton: oh yea I see

                    LOAD MORE COMMENTS

When i saw the comment from itspayton and xlilhuddy i got very confused but I shookbit off and fell asleep in morris's arms.

*TIME SKIP TO THE AIRPORT IN FLORIDA*

When we landed in Florida I said that I'm very hungry. We all went to KFC. When we found a spot to sit i asked everyone what they wanted to eat. They said what they wanted an I went to the counter. On my way to the counter someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned auround and saw someone with my wallet in his hands.
(you, the unknown)

Hey um you lost your wallet

Oh my God thank you

Hey i konw you from somewhere?

Ehm I don't think so, sorry!

I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wirst and turned my arund.

Aren't you zoe.izz.back from Instagram?

Yes how do you know?

Well I'm payton

Should i know you?

No it's just my friend commented under a post from i guess your friend wich says: oh itspayton she has got bf

Oh so you are the payton that commented oh yea i see

Yes i am

Oh ok well see you bye

Bye see you at playlist, he said with a smirk

I turned around and just taught about tha what just happened. I got the food and went back to the spot where my friends are sitting. After eating we went ti the hitel and checked in. I had to hurry up cause my training with my teammates started in an hour. I was on my way to the lobby. Really embarrassed, because i had to wear my team outfit and i was in the USA and i wear a Team Aurstria pullover with matching shirts and yea. I was on the down to the lobby when i bumpet into someone. I looked up an saw... Payton. I turned red in seconds when i saw him. There was quite a long silence but then i broke it.
(you, Payton)

Omg I am so sorry! Payton?

I said that we will meet at playlist!

But playlist starts in two days!

I know but... you know it's sucide to walk through the USA with an Team Austria pullover?

I know but I have to

Why?

Because i have my first game with team austria tomorrow and i have to go to training in this outfit.

Wich team Austria?

Women's ice hockey team

Wait what?! Your playing ice hockey?

Yes is that so surprising?

Um yea because you gorgeous and you play ice hockey. I really like that sport!

Do you play it?

No but i watch it on tv

Haha your funny well see you later bye

Bye

After talking to payton i feel a little bit... I don't know... happy, like a fangirl but i don't know why. Never mind. I took an Uber to the ice rink of Florida. There i saw a good friend of mine. Hanna. She also plays with me in one team in austria. She's my right forward and i am her center (you don't have to know what that means 😂).

*TIME SKIP TO THE HOTEL*

I came back to my hotel room and found a note on my bed. It says:

Dear Zoe!
I have to tell you something. But it's nit fair if tell you that by a note so please meet me in front if the hotel in 10 minutes.

Morris

I got very nervous. I changed into the same clothes that i wore for the flight and rushed down to the front of the hotel. I saw him standing there. Watching in his phone. I run over to him and wanted to kiss him but he looked away, meaning that he doesn't want a kiss.
(you, Morris)

Hey what's wrong babe?

I have to tell you something

Ok?

Zoe your an nice girl but its time to tell you the truth?

And what is the truth?

Ok so I never really loved you. The reason why i asked you to be my girlfriend was because i wanted to get famous and i knew you had ever a big crush in my since the day we met. And I'm sorry ti tell you that.

Oh ok so was that everything or have you have planned to hurt me a second time?

It wasn't all. I cheated on you with Sonja we both just wanted to get famous. I sorry Zoe. Bye. Thanks that I get famous.

Your such an asshole. How dare. I... I... no I can't. Bye. Get out of my life.

Yea i planned that. Bye. I'm just going to move inzo Sonjas room. Bye.

I broke down into tears an run straight to the nearest park. Wich was luckily right in front of the hotel. I sat down on a bench. My knees in my chest and i cried into them. A few minutes later I felt an arm wrapping around my shoulder. I looked up and saw...

CLIFFHANGER
BAMBAMBAMMMM

A/n:
I'm sorry guys for the cliffhanger. I'll hope you enjoy the story and if some of you guys question :
Does she really plays in team Austria?
Yes i do. Go check it out on my Instagram account. Love you ❤️